• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

It pisses you off because you got nailed like a bitch

Lol

no

my first three posts were a vote, comment about the last two “spy” games we had, and correctly calling out a bym entry that wasn’t normal

Where is the bad post there rommy?

oh wait there isnt

They way jhawk is reacting is NOT GOOD

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Yep.

D14, recruitables are the game. Looks like there were only four anti-town players to start the game. Both mafia have to recruit.

***jhawk***

If each started with multiple players, the OP would have referred to spies not one spy.

The OP clearly says each side has one spy trying to recruit recruitables to their side.

Ok that's fine. But why vote for jhawk now then, shouldn't the focus be on finding people that are currently bad? I guess if you think jhawk already got recruited then that's fine, but otherwise it's a waste

Tejas reading every post but refusing to respond to me asking him multiple times what other cafe he has access to is ... something.

Tejas reading every post but refusing to respond to me asking him multiple times what other cafe he has access to is ... something.

What are you talking about?

I have already said I get info from London and Moscow cafes.

I have already given you that info

Ph is indeed showing a lot of advanced knowledge about the set up given the OP, the two death writeups, and the fact it is only d2.

Whats the rules of cafe chat? Do you have to use a certain name or are you given a name? Or is it a free for all? If free for all, how would mods know who is who to provide the info about tejas?

I have also said I self pres in OT because I have civ power and get more day 3

Gooner also confirmed I visited nobody.

Mafia would have hit with me last night if I was maf

I have also said I self pres in OT because I have civ power and get more day 3

Gooner also confirmed I visited nobody.

Mafia would have hit with me last night if I was maf

Unless your mafia doesn’t have the hit.

As of #339 - pm with issues

Tejas (8) - jtp, gat, D14, RW, sd3, gooner, manning, rommy
manning (4) - gouda, tejas, ph, mako
gat (2) - duff, bym
jtp - dv7