• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

No im saying that some people have roles where they have to use specific names. My role lets me use any name i want. I think Tejas is a a retired intel officer who can get the player/required name translation.

I understood what you were saying, but manning seemed to claim he was free to choose whatever name he wanted

You think he is my counterpart, tovarits?

I’m assuming he’s a factory worker, which is why I haven’t gotten a widget report in two days. Either that or the factory worker really fucking sucks.

I have no idea what is going on so here a throwaway vote goaliemom

yall can suck me if you have a problem with it

As of #369 - pm with issues

Tejas (8) - jtp, gat, D14, RW, gooner, manning, rommy, GM
manning (4) - gouda, tejas, ph, mako
gat (2) - duff, bym
jtp - dv7
dv7 - jman
bym - ryala
GM - sd3

YTV -
VOD - ryala
9 mins

Last edited:
I’m assuming he’s a factory worker, which is why I haven’t gotten a widget report in two days. Either that or the factory worker really fucking sucks.

да, я понимаю. Not sure how Tejas fits in though in your mind.

Switch to ***manning***.

Poor form by Tejas fucking around in chat and just outing all his information. By all rights, he should die for that alone.

Switch to ***manning***.

Poor form by Tejas fucking around in chat and just outing all his information. By all rights, he should die for that alone.

Why are you switching then?

Soviet farmers produced 35000 crops. One minute left to get a widget report from the world’s laziest factory worker.

Because he is a plausible civ, and we don't need a potentially recruitable gunsmith around.

I’m going to say 0 widgets were produced in a Hail Mary for my vote to count

Because he is a plausible civ, and we don't need a potentially recruitable gunsmith around.

would you put it past manning to fake recruitable in a chatzy and have tejas bring it here to try to save himself?

Back