• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Vote Count:

da - 1 (redwing)
gouda - 1 (da)
manning - 1 (gooner)
redwing - 1 (tejas)
rommy - 1 (manning)
sd3 - 1 (d14)
tejas - 1 (rommy)

YTV - 13 people

I will admit to being even more confused than normal right now.

Gat, I started watching Rick and Morty thanks to the game you modded. Season 1 started that weekend so I’ve been able to watch from the beginning.

Gat, I started watching Rick and Morty thanks to the game you modded. Season 1 started that weekend so I’ve been able to watch from the beginning.

Im happy I could bring Rick & Morty into your life. Maybe it’s because I’m an anti-social drunk genius but I love the show.

I just got to Portland. There was a major fire on I5 yesterday that added 3 hours to my travel time. That plus 4 hours of charging makes ryala a very sad boy

If you were good at mafia you'd already know my alignment

Im happy I could bring Rick & Morty into your life. Maybe it’s because I’m an anti-social drunk genius but I love the show.

I am these things as well, as long as genius applies to being able to do 40 hours worth of work in about 10 hours so I can play video games the rest of the time

I'm a work genius

Back