• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I'm just hunting for compliments. Everyone tell me they like me to get a civ lean

I don't think I've ever given you a civ lean

I just usually don't vote for you because you increase my enjoyment of the game regardless of alignment

I still haven't even activated that master class thing, I'm just subsidizing your lifestyle at this point

I did one of the poker ones, but I can't play live games now anyway so idk. Planning to do the cocktail one because I am an embarrassing adult who can't make dricks

Redwing is bad
gat is good

gouda is gouda

and bym is still throwing me off with his different style entry post

If you aren't going to contribute to banter time then I have nothing to say to you tejas

If you aren't going to contribute to banter time then I have nothing to say to you tejas

I don't say this lightly, but Tejas is being a baby back bitch right now. I demand banter, and I demand it now

On the real, it means he's probably mafia. I'm not voting for him. Because he's on my team

I don't care about teams right now. I'm here for entertainment

Damnit, when Tejas really is mafia everyone is gonna think I'm cute enough to make that post and will kill me.

I promise that I do
Not have any teammates
Don't listen to what anyone else has to say
You can make up your own mind

But I just got my med card and some edibles that will probably change how I feel feelings so you better hurry it up

I’m pretty drunk. My landlord is sending guys over to cut down three trees in my yard and work on the neighbor’s trees and shrubs too. They said they’ll call to give us a day to prepare but I know they’re not and I can guarantee they’re going to be ringing my doorbell around 8AM tomorrow morning.

Back