• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Up-to-date season stats for the prime-time game of the week:

Win Percentage
Games18100%
Civ Wins950%
Maf Wins739%
Indy Wins211%

Dead nuts on 50/50 town/anti-town and the sample is getting up there.

Win Percentage
Games18100%
Civ Wins950%
Maf Wins739%
Indy Wins211%

This speaks to the modding and game setups as well as well roundedness of the league

Good game civs. D14, you picked a good time to kill me. I proxied an investigation of duff thinking I wouldn’t make it to the deadline. I did and switched my investigation to you. Ryala’s sleep schedule was the mafia MVP

Thanks for running it townie and parlay. Really interesting setup

in the overall was this a sherlock-level disaster? i wasn't around for that game. i know this one was over quick and had some balance issues.

It was fun and creative. Sometimes balance conflicts with that depending on play and other times it works out great. You add some cool elements that I'm certain folks will try to work into future games. I wasn't around for that game but in spite of the lopsided result, this was a good game (other than the part about PMing the daily crop and widget reports). fuuuu

Someone had to do it and it was something I likely wouldn't fuck up, so.......

It was fun and creative. Sometimes balance conflicts with that depending on play and other times it works out great. You add some cool elements that I'm certain folks will try to work into future games. I wasn't around for that game but in spite of the lopsided result, this was a good game (other than the part about PMing the daily crop and widget reports). fuuuu

Someone had to do it and it was something I likely wouldn't fuck up, so.......

I liked getting the crop report after I died lol

Thanks for helping mod, seems like this was a 2 or 3 mod game with all of the shit going on. My brain is tiny so these games hurt (thanks for killing me jhawk you little shit)

Crazy games like this are good for the league though for sure - makes people want to play a simpler game after, then want crazy shit again later. Mixing things up is good and helps keep interest up. Can't speak to balance because I don't pay attention to that stuff

Glad to have you back townie

Win Percentage
Games18100%
Civ Wins950%
Maf Wins739%
Indy Wins211%

What percentage of games actually have indys and what's the indy win percentage in those?

Just got confirmation that the vet is going to do the shots and microchip today instead of waiting two weeks for our new pup so we get to take her home this afternoon

Just got confirmation that the vet is going to do the shots and microchip today instead of waiting two weeks for our new pup so we get to take her home this afternoon

I will vote for you Day 1 next game unless you post pictures of your puppy.

pics or it didn't happen

UMtm2Ii.jpg

This is Luna

Back