• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

How’s your back? Honestly AAing helped with balance.

I will miss you people next week. But I'll miss Manning most.

Has anyone else's eating habits/style/whatever changed significantly because of THE COVID? I've gotten take out like 5 times in the last 4 months, every time I do I go into a food coma and feel like shit.

Has anyone else's eating habits/style/whatever changed significantly because of THE COVID? I've gotten take out like 5 times in the last 4 months, every time I do I go into a food coma and feel like shit.

I'm tired of cooking. Before THE COVID, I'd eat out for lunch 3 or 4 times a week and split cooking dinner with my wife 80/20 including her helping with food prep. Now I make lunch for myself 7 times a week and for my boys 3 or 4 times a week. We split dinner like 95/5. A food truck comes to the neighborhood on Tuesdays. Depending on what it is, I get dinner for me, me and my wife, or all of us. We do frozen pizzas for dinner about once a week. We did that maybe once every 6-8 weeks before. Cooking dinner is a chore and I have little desire to be creative.

I basically run the house from dinner to bedtime. My wife checks out around 9 and the boys and I can stay up until whenever. I’m still trying to put them to bed now.

Elearning is going to be a mess but at least it’s a reason to make them go to bed at a good time.

Yep. I don’t even know if it’s worth getting take out any more. I like what we cook and it usually doesn’t make me shit my pant. Pretty weird, but it’s been great for my bank account

That said, we don’t have kids so cooking for 2 isn’t that bad, plus we can try new things without having to please others. It is getting tiresome though but I think that feeling is also wrapped up with COVID life in general (eg moving from my bed to my desk to my couch to my bed over and over and over)

I set the odds on JTP getting a game together for next week at 5:1

I basically run the house from dinner to bedtime. My wife checks out around 9 and the boys and I can stay up until whenever. I’m still trying to put them to bed now.

Elearning is going to be a mess but at least it’s a reason to make them go to bed at a good time.

Same boat with the kid - mine is up until 11 every night playing Fortnite or something called Warzone or something else called Apex, I'm too lazy to get him to bed any earlier. Really not looking forward to fall. E-learning in the spring was miserable, but at least they made it pass/fail.

Same boat with the kid - mine is up until 11 every night playing Fortnite or something called Warzone or something else called Apex, I'm too lazy to get him to bed any earlier. Really not looking forward to fall. E-learning in the spring was miserable, but at least they made it pass/fail.

Apex Legends is fucking awesome. It is so good that I had to stop playing it, because I wasn't really playing anything else.

Our daughter took to the online learning very well, but her school was constantly updating grades (she did get regular grades in all the core subjects throughout the lockdown) and had a pretty good system overall. So, of course, her school is saying "Fuck it," and bringing everyone back in the fall.

Apex Legends is fucking awesome. It is so good that I had to stop playing it, because I wasn't really playing anything else.

Our daughter took to the online learning very well, but her school was constantly updating grades (she did get regular grades in all the core subjects throughout the lockdown) and had a pretty good system overall. So, of course, her school is saying "Fuck it," and bringing everyone back in the fall.

Don't let science get in the way of your kids going back to school

Don't let science get in the way of your kids going back to school

Yeah... we are looking into online options to see what we think there. Everyone keeps talking about how it won't spread among young kids much, and that's fine, but everyone seems to forget that a sizable percentage of teachers are 50+ and high risk. And what happens once a teacher tests positive? What do you do with that class of kids?

Back