• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I'm not a big talking heads fan, but This Must be the Place is a top 10 song for me.

Does a wagon = a nice ass?

A big ass. Nice is implied bc wife.

I just took a harrowing shit. I must have gotten a little dehydrated over the weekend. I had about a pound of spicy jerk chicken for dinner. Chugged a bunch of water early in the morning. Around 8:20 I plopped down for 20 minutes of emptying agony. Started normal, good volume.

But when I stood up after the paperwork, BH was like, "round two, yo." Sat down and took another normal shit. Except the ring was a little surprised about going that quickly again. Finish up, but something isn't right.

Queue 10 minutes of machine gun rabbit-pellet sized sprint shits flying out of my ass at warp speed. Broke a sweat. Ring destroyed. Now sitting in my truck with at least first degree burns in my seat.

A big ass. Nice is implied bc wife.

I just took a harrowing shit. I must have gotten a little dehydrated over the weekend. I had about a pound of spicy jerk chicken for dinner. Chugged a bunch of water early in the morning. Around 8:20 I plopped down for 20 minutes of emptying agony. Started normal, good volume.

But when I stood up after the paperwork, BH was like, "round two, yo." Sat down and took another normal shit. Except the ring was a little surprised about going that quickly again. Finish up, but something isn't right.

Queue 10 minutes of machine gun rabbit-pellet sized sprint shits flying out of my ass at warp speed. Broke a sweat. Ring destroyed. Now sitting in my truck with at least first degree burns in my seat.

I tried one of those new Grilled Cheese Burritos from taco bell yesterday. It didnt sit right, was disappointed.

***Knight***

I could really do without all the detailed BM talk.

Drink two big glasses of water first thing every morning. Regularity ceases to be an issue.

Anyone want to play some OGB FIFA tonight? Mayve 2v2 to make it interesting? dv7, gooner? I can't remember who else on here plays

Just had something come up at work. I may end up missing middle of day deadline. But will be back for afternoon.

Also I would like rommy to answer my question.

Otherwise I am voting for him

Just had something come up at work. I may end up missing middle of day deadline. But will be back for afternoon.

Dude, it’s not Sunday morning at 11 am. I thought you people had the rest of the week off.

I watched the vin diesel move the last witch hunter yesterday - it was somewhat enjoyable.

Is Tejas Catholic? Because he’s in the Southwest and he might be part of James Woods vampire hunting team. Is Tejas the fat Baldwin?

Back