• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

@ Mako

I am Anglican. Still might be a vampire hunter

And unfortunately I work all week

DV7eagles

Have you unlocked the game yet?

I'm still working out on what the fuck is going on and answering monday morning banter questions

just dont kill me d1 this time plz and mebbe the maf won't run a perfect sweep. ya crazy jokers

@ Mako

I am Anglican. Still might be a vampire hunter

And unfortunately I work all week

We go to one of those weird nondenominational churches with the rock band and the four female lead singers. Our pastor uses a lot of product in his hair and wears really tight pants but it’s ok because he’s packing a significant amount more weight than dv7. Everybody on our church is relatively young and attractive. I honestly think it may be some kind of swinger sex cult but they’ve just not invited my wife or me to join the festivities yet. It kind of hurts my feelings because I thought we’re both pretty.

Anyone want to play some OGB FIFA tonight? Mayve 2v2 to make it interesting? dv7, gooner? I can't remember who else on here plays

Pending husbandly duties, I am a tentative yes. With the first pick of the OGB 2v2 FIFA draft, I select ryala.

We go to one of those weird nondenominational churches with the rock band and the four female lead singers. Our pastor uses a lot of product in his hair and wears really tight pants but it’s ok because he’s packing a significant amount more weight than dv7. Everybody on our church is relatively young and attractive. I honestly think it may be some kind of swinger sex cult but they’ve just not invited my wife or me to join the festivities yet. It kind of hurts my feelings because I thought we’re both pretty.

You're beautiful and don't let more beautiful people tell you otherwise

This feels like a copy and paste from reddit. Since it is mako I will choose to believe that it is not

Vote Count:

tejas - 3 (jman, rommy, gat)
dv7 - 2 (manning, knight)
knight - 2 (redwing, dv7)
sd3 - 2 (d14, duff)
ph - 1 (jman)
duff - 1 (mako)
gouda - 1 (da)
jman - 1 (gouda)
manning - 1 (gooner)
rommy - 1 (tejas)
gooner - 1 (bym)
mako - 1 (sd3)

YTV - goalie, ryala, ph

Last edited:
This feels like a copy and paste from reddit. Since it is mako I will choose to believe that it is not

Even if, mako probably posted it on reddit originally anyway.

Back