• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Been off the boards for the last 4 years..what'd I miss?

I am alarmed to learn that they do not have the internet in Cali and other exotic places. Nonetheless, welcome back.

I am alarmed to learn that they do not have the internet in Cali and other exotic places. Nonetheless, welcome back.

That’s why DeacinCalfornia doesn’t post anymore. Same with norcal.

I'm in the really awesome part. Look up Barstow, then drive 33 miles north into the nothingness.

Knowing Barstow, I'd still be surprised if they had any broadband connection. Going outside there, I wouldn't be surprised if there was no internet.

tenor.gif

Wellman is gone and it's morning again in Winston-Salem. Once we get the coronavirus contained, the good times are gonna roll.

Thanks for your service.

We’re now believing Skip when he said ‘We’re going to be good again’.
And in football, soccer, tennis and golf, we already are.

Thanks for your service.

A lot of has happened around here in 4 years. Many gave up on the deacs well before 4 years ago. Most, if not all, are back and pumped for what's to come!

Clawson will have suitors all across college football based on his success at Wake. As mentioned, Soccer, golf and tennis are tier 1 programs.

Welcome back to society.

don't believe any of the above. Manning finally got it in gear and we went to the final 4 last year.

Back