• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

1053701a81170aa84fa55e4ec947a2a3.jpg

Remind me a bit of my What the P Rod SBs.

10440_DW25_001_M_MioLi_MisgPoi_1024x1024.png

I've added these to my Allbirds rotation. Not as comfortable for walking/running, but super light and good looking imho.

^^ I've got the same shoes in green. They were really stinky a couple of days ago but I think they're going to be okay.

10440_HGLR_101_M_MioLi_HunLvar_Web_Opt_600x600.jpg

I’ve made a killing selling lightly worn Olukai loafers on eBay.

How so ? Where is the gap in the market ?

Are you picking them up at a thrift store for $10 and selling them for $50 ?

Yeah, I buy them for between 8-12, sell them for 50-65. I’ve probably sold a dozen of them.

I like how you can slip on the Olukai sneakers and wear them with no back heel, for quick chores or a rush out the door (adjust later). Doesn't seem to affect the integrity of the shoe like pretty much any other.

If anybody here wears a 12.5 I’ve got some dope Ferragamo mocs and loafers

76b6731565b6ac720f39137fe0bf0ef6.jpg

Instant Dunks, excellent color combo to coordinate with Carolina Panthers gear

What is that doghead thing ?

The Instant SB Dunk was designed by the original Instant Skateboard shop in Shibuya Japan in celebration of their 25th anniversary:
“The main eye-catching detail is an embroidery on the heel tab of Hachiko with the skate trucks as a cross bones. Hachiko was a Japanese Akita dog remembered for his incredible loyalty to his owner, Hidesaburō Ueno, for whom Hachiko continued to wait for over nine years following Ueno's death. Instant Skateboards pays tribute to the beloved canine, whose statue is in Hachiko Square in Shibuya – the nearest skate spot to one of Instant Skateboard’s locations.”

Back