• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

Allbirds are the play.

also been crushing these bad boys alot during the quarantine.

BLNISIBI.jpg

They fuck.

Shoes I bought but never wear anymore....

Taft_OnWhite_20191114_2603-min_2048x.jpg

And got a couple pairs of similar Allen Edmonds

mcallister-6235-walnut-angle-web.jpg

since march other than running shoes i've worn those adilette slides or birkenstock milanos, and that's it

used to rock these

s-l800.jpg

I recently bought a pair of Birk Arizonas for the first time since college. I love 'em, so comfortable and I live in a city where they will always be socially acceptable.

did you steal them off a nurse during their shift?

his SC logo makes me think SportsCenter every time I see it

my weakness is the Air Max 90s

They were ugly as sin, but they were really cool because they came straight from the Under Armour headquarters in Baltimore. They didn't even have a size label.

I love the Air Max 90s, I've had 2-3 pairs but the paint always chips off the foam midsole. My favorite pair are the OG South Beach's I got from an Amazon Flash sale for $35.
Nike-Air-Max-90-South-Beach-325213-065-Release-Date.jpg

Ive either been wearing shoes that look like those ^ mdmh dad shoes, flip flops or running shoes for about 4 months straight.

Oh and dad slippers that have been half wrecked by my dog. Those are important.

I got bored (and drunk) one night and bought some shoes from some random, probably fake, probably a scam of some kind, internet only shoe company called OPP France 6 or so weeks ago. They got stopped when they arrived in the US from Hong Kong (not France, as one would be led to believe by the name) for possibly being fake, but after speaking with DHL security a couple of times they were released and I got them and they're great.

Wifey hates her ONs. Thinks they are crazy uncomfortable

OnClouds are great. I've got two pairs. One for home and one for work. They've replaced my long term clogs in the Operating room. Which is a big move. Been in Sanita clogs for at least a decade.

This dude knows what's up !

cloud_2-fw19-blue_denim-m-g1.png

In the market for some new sneakers, Just bought that exact shoe as a result of the dual recommendation. Will report back. Have been wearing black/red asics for close 10 years now, big changes!

Big fan of Brooks Ghost 12s for running shoes - they�re not as �sexy� as Nike or Adidas but they are super comfortable and that�s all I care about with a running shoe.

Two years ago I won a fantasy football league and invested all winnings into new shoes. I now own 12 pairs of shoes: 1 running, 3 casual, 2 loafer, 3 boot, 3 dress.

Allbirds were a good purchase, I wear them all the time especially with shorts. Best purchase was Cole Haan wing tip boots, I get compliments on them all the time. I�ve been eyeing some espadrilles and chelsea boots but 12 pairs of shoes is enough.

In the market for some new sneakers, Just bought that exact shoe as a result of the dual recommendation. Will report back. Have been wearing black/red asics for close 10 years now, big changes!

We should hang. Juice is not invited.

Have some ostrich skin Tecovas boots that I love, but they aren't very comfortable at all and seem way too nice to wear for every day use. Plus I never would wear long pants/boots in the summer. Guess I should get some insoles for them.

Duke_Pecan_Quarterfront_2_2400x2400_5f278698-4b1e-4fc2-902a-d78fcf6886e6_1200x1200.progressive.jpg

Back