• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

Today I am wearing the Jordan 1 Retro High "Deep Royal" Anti Gravity Machines
http://https://www.goat.com/sneakers/air-jordan-1-retro-high-deep-royal-332550-420
air-jordan-1-retro-high-deep-royal-blue-black-white.jpg

What kinda pants do you rock these with? Exclusively jeans or no?

Since I've started collecting Jordans i've switched to wearing twill joggers because jeans discolor the shoes and cover them up. In the summer I just wear golf shorts and a polo that matches

Last edited:
Yes!

Been rocking a lot of older styles recently, maybe I just hit 40 and am feeling my old man self or something. Wearing a pair of Zeha Olympia's as I type this.

surprised they let you out of the bowling alley

Not spamming the boards, but i've got a nice pair of Brooka Ghost 11, size 11 for sale in my store, if anyone's interested send me a PM

Was listening to some vintage Taylor Swift this afternoon with the top down on the Jeep and I thought of you people when she sang, "She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers."

You gonna get the Grateful Dead Nikes?

Still can't believe that the "Chunky Dunkys" (ben and jerry themed SBs) are fetching 2k on the resell market.

Currently I wear black Ultraboosts and a few dark Yeezy variants. I'll spring for an XI if it's a colorway I like (Space Jam, Cool Grey Low, etc)

I'm in for a couple of the raffles on the Deads. Tbf, they are hideous. So were the Chunky's though, which have now completely grown on me.

these things aint comfortable bruh.

I’m almost always in a pair of vans or killshots. Will sometimes switch it up and wear some boosts if wearing shorts. The kilkshots are a shoe that everybody needs to own.

Back