• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

I’m almost always in a pair of vans or killshots. Will sometimes switch it up and wear some boosts if wearing shorts. The kilkshots are a shoe that everybody needs to own.

I like the tennis style Nike models, but they make my feet appear longer and I dont like that. For the classic Nike models, I prefer the Pegasus

6d5b94f12f05202d057e86892707476f.jpg

Whaddup Biff

Lookin' Good !

tennis shoes the same color as your pants look like footie pajamas - I dont do it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I feel the same way. I've got the same color, but don't wear jeans often so it's not an issue. I've also resorted to wearing shorts to the office because that's acceptable during a pandemic.

Some people like that uniform look, but I prefer the contrast. With dress shoes I match my pants color, but the leather material provides the contrast there.

So if you're wearing gray dress pants, you wear gray dress shoes ? What about blue ? This does not sound like an acceptable strategy.

So if you're wearing gray dress pants, you wear gray dress shoes ? What about blue ? This does not sound like an acceptable strategy.

Good catch. I wear brown shoes with blue pants, and with grey pants its dealers choice - whatever matches my shirt/tie/jacket

that person is standing at the grill to get their picture taken

they're not cooking shit

Lol u srs clark

Anyway, those aren't legit because they don't have Embiids real nickname on them

TBH, I haven't liked a lot of what's been posted on here, but damn these are fresh.

Jordan 5 is the easiest Jordan model to get into as a first pair - they're super comfortable, relatively inexpensive, and have a lot of clean colorways. A lot of people start by spending 200 on a pair of 11's, but that patent leather creases like hell so its tough to wear a pair of those very often before they look like shit. I got my 5s for $75 and the creases are barely noticeable

Back