• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

Jordan 5 is the easiest Jordan model to get into as a first pair - they're super comfortable, relatively inexpensive, and have a lot of clean colorways. A lot of people start by spending 200 on a pair of 11's, but that patent leather creases like hell so its tough to wear a pair of those very often before they look like shit. I got my 5s for $75 and the creases are barely noticeable

Probably going to make a run at the 5s in the tie dye golf shoe this week.

Probably going to make a run at the 5s in the tie dye golf shoe this week.

Excellent
vsillmtgbz9kcca6cmn0.jpg

yeah, but you have a closet full of New Balance 990s and Bass loafers, so

These Bowfin 270s are super nice - I've got two different pairs, the Atomic Violet and Sprite. Even if you don't like the crazy colorways, the triple black or anthracite colorways are very good looking
nike-air-max-270-bowfin-1.jpg

AJ7200-008a.png

Disappointing - same styling and materials you'd find on a generic pair of UA or Nike. Theres nothing interesting or premium there, just a forgettable shoe.

That is insane. Reminds me of the type of designer artistic clothing that you see on a runway fashion show that has absolutely no practicality.

janitor on a moon base ass shoes

I call them my moon boots! Nobody wears them zipped up like in the picture. I had a pair of black Flightposite 1's when I was 13. An interesting fact about this pair is that they were only officially released in Nike stores in China, but the only American retailer that sold them was Ross's Dress for Less. It's actually really common for clothing stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, to get small shipments of very limited edition shoe releases and sell them at a huge discount. So you have resellers like me who comb those stores for them and then resell for 5-10x profit. Apparently Ross's sold the China Hoop Dreams for $25, and now they sell for 125-150 online. I bought mine 2nd hand for $55.

Last edited:
The Racer Flyknit Multicolor is a favorite of mine. Don’t own a pair as I don’t have the confidence to pull off but oh well.

The Racer Flyknit Multicolor is a favorite of mine. Don’t own a pair as I don’t have the confidence to pull off but oh well.

yeah, those look good. i like those better than the lunarlon flyknit. You should get them.

Also effective for camoflauging with airport carpets.

Also effective for camoflauging with airport carpets.

lol goddamn roasting me over here! Personally, obviously, I think loud asthetics are cool - when you use them sparingly. I don't wear silver shoes or volt yellow shoes every day.

haha got eem

i feel like i can pull off maybe one in ten of the shoes that get posted here

here are two in my rotation, roast away

81%2B764IP95L._AC_UX500_.jpg

s-l640.jpg

wife has more pairs of dunks and air force ones than me

Back