• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

Ouch I’m pretty sure I had shoes just like that in middle school. Probably wouldnt have mowed in them had I known they’d become way more valuable than the baseball cards I thought were the shit back then.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/09/09/man-accused-of-forcing-his-way-into-yulee-home-to-steal-expensive-shoes/

Man accused of forcing his way into Yulee home to steal expensive shoes
YULEE, Fla. – A 23-year-old Yulee man was arrested Saturday in connection with a home invasion that centered around expensive shoes, according to the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

Amos Hopper is charged with home invasion robbery, aggravated assault, theft and resisting without violence.

Hopper is accused of forcing his way into a home on Worthington Drive inside the Paige Hill subdivision in Yulee on Saturday night to steal expensive shoes that are sold online...

Last edited:
lol I know I’m gonna catch shit for this pair, but I love ‘em
The KD 13 “Hype”
I wanted this pair when they released, but obviously there was a lot of other shit going on in April.
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-kd-13-hype-ci9948-600-release-date/

875f6daf69e820d79ec0b337c92b9c84.jpg

these look a LOT better than the old man black reeboks you showed us a couple of weeks ago.

these look a LOT better than the old man black reeboks you showed us a couple of weeks ago.

The Air Max 95s aren’t my favorite, but they’re really popular, otherwise Nike wouldn’t have released them in 1000 different colorways. Im probably looking to sell a few of my leather retro Nikes that just aren’t great to wear. Nike and Jordan retros are heavy and they crease and wrinkle far too easily. The plastic and fabric textile materials that athletic shoes are made of now are so much better than the stiff leather that shoes used to be made of.

Finally dry enough to break out the Jordan 11’s I just reconditioned
07396d43317d7c62b7f38721f27233bc.jpg

The goofy Nikes i’m wearing today, Vapormax Gliese
2a294fdd636f008cc803d1277ca0a92a.jpg

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local...way-into-yulee-home-to-steal-expensive-shoes/

Man accused of forcing his way into Yulee home to steal expensive shoes
YULEE, Fla. – A 23-year-old Yulee man was arrested Saturday in connection with a home invasion that centered around expensive shoes, according to the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

Amos Hopper is charged with home invasion robbery, aggravated assault, theft and resisting without violence.

Hopper is accused of forcing his way into a home on Worthington Drive inside the Paige Hill subdivision in Yulee on Saturday night to steal expensive shoes that are sold online...

Belongs in the "Oh Florida...." thread

Apparently some small town in NC squeezed in between Durham and Carrboro, there is a Jordan sneaker wall, that is supposed to have a pair of every Jordan sneaker ever made. It is apparently a selling point on a college campus where secretaries grade papers.

I've always been an Air Max 90 guy, but I'm feeling a lot of the Air Max 1's that have coming out lately

Oh man, my Olu-Kai sneakers stink to high heavens. Washed them twice, once on Sanitary mode, whatever that does. Hopefully they come out okay.

Back