• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread For Sneakerheads

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Anybody here wear interesting shoes?
Today I'm wearing the 2016 Jordan Horizon Premium, All -Star Edition
http://https://www.goat.com/sneakers/jordan-horizon-all-star-822333-035
vfewllr5f3gpi6g6o7xl.jpg

Last edited:
so glad that capitalism fostered an environment where so many cool different colorways could be developed and sold!

I could easily get into sneakers, but have a hard time justifying the cost

fun to look around the internet at 'em though

I own five pairs of Merrell jungle Mocs and I am wearing one of them today #dadshoes

f44ffe39787268b88a8b09ca33d62589.jpg

I could easily get into sneakers, but have a hard time justifying the cost

fun to look around the internet at 'em though

I have an online shoe store, so I come across a lot of really interesting models and colorways. I just sold a completely unbranded prototype of the Steph Curry 7 to a collector

I've been sucked into the Allbirds trend. Don't think I'll ever go back. So comfortable.

I've been sucked into the Allbirds trend. Don't think I'll ever go back. So comfortable.

yeah I got my first pair and love them, but since I got the waterproof wool ones I need something more for warmer months. but I guess that hasn't been much of an issue this year.

yeah I got my first pair and love them, but since I got the waterproof wool ones I need something more for warmer months. but I guess that hasn't been much of an issue this year.

Same here last year. Bought the Tree Dashers this spring. You won't regret it.

TD1MQTZ_SHOE_ANGLE_GLOBAL_MENS_TREE_DASHERS_QUARTZ_34ace686-a2b7-4321-a081-5089bd6f0ad8.png

Jane Jacobs in the streets, Robert Moses in the sheets

I have an online shoe store, so I come across a lot of really interesting models and colorways. I just sold a completely unbranded prototype of the Steph Curry 7 to a collector

did you steal them off a nurse during their shift?

his SC logo makes me think SportsCenter every time I see it

my weakness is the Air Max 90s

Back