• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black on Jewish hatred

Don't forget about the rationalizations - Always a plethora of rationalizations when it cuts against the narrative!!!

What are the odds a white celebrity would get away with calling another race "savages", "barbarians" or "closer to animals"?

Guess who said this: "These aren't people. These are animals."

FEC doesn’t have a problem with it. Her fundraising model (like AOC’s) also means she’s not beholden to donor call time taking up 50% of her daily schedule too, so she’s able to spend that time working on legislation and local action. I feel like this comes up a lot with you DeacMan, but I’ve never seen you weigh in with your thoughts?

Just because something isn't technically illegal does not make it ethical. A few people on both sides of the aisle have been caught up in this. It's complete bullshit. Raise money for your campaign and funnel it back to your family. Over $1M over two years. Bullshit.

Just because something isn't technically illegal does not make it ethical. A few people on both sides of the aisle have been caught up in this. It's complete bullshit. Raise money for your campaign and funnel it back to your family. Over $1M over two years. Bullshit.

She’s married to someone who does this for a living. It’s not like she’s funneling money into a roofing company.

She’s married to someone who does this for a living. It’s not like she’s funneling money into a roofing company.

I own a software company. It literally saves my employer well over a hundred thousand dollars a year. The software company chargers my employer $0 per year to use the software. Why? Because it is self dealing and a conflict of interest. Every corporation of note has similar rules and processes in place to avoid this type of nepotism - at best boards have to review these relationships to assure everything is on the up and up. It's corrupt. The very thing she supposedly went to DC to fight against she is engaging in with impunity. There are hundreds of consultants she could use.

Hold up. You own a company that provides a service and you don’t charge a client for it because the client also hires you for a regular job?

If I understand the timeline correctly she began using his services before she married him and has simply continued to pay his firm fair market compensation for services rendered.

Anyway only stands to reason this thread has gotten here.

If I understand the timeline correctly she began using his services before she married him and has simply continued to pay his firm fair market compensation for services rendered.

Anyway only stands to reason this thread has gotten here.

Didn’t she marry her brother anyway?

Many people in DeacMan’s district are saying this

So Omar hired her brother to work on her campaign then she married him and kept paying him $1 miliion over 2 years?

This is the narrative in Minneapolis?

No I think the brother part is that’s how she got her green card?

It’s all a bunch of stuff to tear down a person who threatens institutions of power

To be clear, I don’t think DeacMan thinks she married her brother. That is Reff-level idiocy. I just couldn’t resist the post.

To be clear, I don’t think DeacMan thinks she married her brother. That is Reff-level idiocy. I just couldn’t resist the post.

Oh definitely. I was just adding all the weird conspiracies together.

FWIW, though I don't think this should be the Ilhan Omar thread, I wonder how much DeacMan knows about the people funding her challenger. He filed >$3MM in fundraising last quarter, 90+% of which was from outside MN. Primary bundlers include far right pro-Israel groups, a couple America-first GOP K st bundlers, and the current CEO of the Blackstone Group. The challenger is a nobody stiff too, recruited by outside interests to take down Omar.

Feel free to start the White on Muslim
Hatred thread for takes on the Omar race.

No chance Omar lets this slide.

tenor.gif

It's a pretty easy grift. Primary a hated House Dem with no plan to win. Make a lot of money from angry Pubs. Rinse and repeat in two years.

Last edited:
Moving Ilhan conversation to Congressional election thread

Back