• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black on Jewish hatred

This is a guy that has just been waiting to criticize black people for their prejudice. Guns a blazon’ on this one.

Yes, I listed a black Muslim as an excellent piece. Damn me.

Are you going to provide any synthesis here or is this like the "Black Crime" section of Ben Shapiro's website?

Nice one Cube. Nice. It's ridiculously hypocritical to demand rights under the BLM campaign while simultaneously perpetuating anti-semitic tropes and conspiracy theories.

The whole BLM campaign is hypocritical. Go to the Billboard 100 hip hop chart any week of the year, look at the #1 song, and see what you get from the people claiming that black lives matter. Look at what lyrics make them their money, such gems this week include:

"This ain't no guitar, bitch, this a Glock (woo)
My Glock told me to promise you gon' squeeze me (woo)"

"I'm really the baby, she know that her youngest son
Was always guaranteed to get the money (okay, let's go)
She know that her baby boy was always guaranteed to get the loot
She know what I do, she know 'fore I run from a nigga, I'ma pull it out and shoot (boom)
PTSD, I'm always waking up in cold sweats like I got the flu
My daughter a G, she saw me kill a nigga in front of her before the age of two
And I'll kill another nigga too"

"Keep a Glocky when I ride in the Suburban
'Cause the codeine had a young nigga swervin'
I got the mop, watch me wash 'em like detergent
And I'm ballin', that's why it's diamonds on my jersey
Slide on opps' side and flip the block back, yeah, yeah
My junior popped him and left him lopsided, yeah, yeah"

https://genius.com/Dababy-rockstar-lyrics

That is just the random #1 song hypocrisy this week. Check back next week for another edition.

And within two posts we've turned it into a "how can we criticize the black community" thread. Terrific work thread starter and the Mecklenberg contingent.

Not criticism of the black community at all, just those who vocally claim to support it while making money off of its struggles. If there is anything that BLM has taught us, it is that symbols matter.

Complain when RJ doesn't get disciplined by the mods on some stupid message board for an anti-semitic comment, then provide cover for several clearly anti-semitic comments by others. Is that how it works or am I reading this wrong ?

2&2 is off on his own tangent though.

I hereby BAN ice cube from posting on this board.

TownieDeac by accusing me of looking for ways to criticize the black community. I'm actually kind of fascinated by how anti-semitic some of these black people in sports and entertainment are. I assume some of it comes directly from Louis Farrakhan, but this Rothschilds and banking shit is like New World Order conspiracy crap that you'd expect to hear from some right-wing militia idiot. They deserve to be called out for it, like Kareem did, and they don't need to be making themselves look even worse by supporting each other for saying it, like Dwyane Wade and Stephen Jackson.

ETA: and when i say "fascinated," i mean that I'm having a hard time bridging the gap between black people actively fighting for equal rights while attacking another minority that has been terrorized thoughout history with a pile of racist myths. It's mind boggling, especially when it was the Jews who were often the only white people who would participate in the Civil Rights movement of the sixties.

Last edited:
I think the topic of "Black Israelite" philosophy/anti-semitism popping back up from Farrakhan's heyday is a worthwhile conversation, but it very easily just swerves into anti-black racism if only the laziest conservatives drive the conversation.

speaking personally, I had no exposure or understanding of Jewish culture growing up in North Carolina

I knew like three Jewish kids and all I really knew was that their mom made latkes for the class around the holidays

never had any context for anti-Semitism til I moved to Chicago and even still it feels like something a bit out of my grasp

I think the topic of "Black Israelite" philosophy/anti-semitism popping back up from Farrakhan's heyday is a worthwhile conversation, but it very easily just swerves into anti-black racism if only the laziest conservatives drive the conversation.

This. It's just like the Omar stuff. Real or exaggerated claims of anti-semitism are both just a trojan horse for conservatives to pull out the "See? They're racist too!" card they love so much.

Back