• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the best dessert?

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Gonna go with a really good chocolate chip cookie

My wife's coconut cream pie (seriously).

And that thing your mom does with her tongue.

Whatever the answer, high volumes help. What’s better than a warm chocolate chip cookie? 5 of em.

OP is tough to beat but so is really good ice cream made with high quality ingredients

My favorite dessert is probably key lime pie

I don’t want to be lame but I’ve had desserts that were just a really good piece of fruit before that were sublime too

OP is tough to beat but so is really good ice cream made with high quality ingredients

My favorite dessert is probably key lime pie
Id second that good ice creme is hard to beat. Also as a desert I feel like it’s underrated. Not as underrated as water, but close, very close.

a nice bread pudding with a scoop of ice cream FTW

a nice bread pudding with a scoop of ice cream FTW

I mean getting super stoned and grabbing a cookout milkshake is also high up there.

I feel like we could start a thread on what’s the best flavor cookout milkshake.

I mean getting super stoned and grabbing a cookout milkshake is also high up there.

I feel like we could start a thread on what’s the best flavor cookout milkshake.

now I wish I had a cookout shake, damn

you can do some crazy flavors at cookout, they'll pretty much combine anything, i did a chocolate peanut butter fudge m&m shake with cheesecake once, whoo was that something, she didn't even blink or ask me to repeat myself

I used to get one with all the fruit options blended in there, sometimes with some chocolate.

But in the summer it was watermelon every time.

Back