• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football issues

So is Biff : Wake Forest Sports :: RJ : Tunnels?

Biff does a really good job making people try to figure out whether he's trolling or his college football takes are just comically bad. I think it's a combination of both.

If you're a college football fan and somebody doesn't think you're an idiot, you're doing it wrong.

I feel like this applies to many areas of life, not just college football .

troll biff is not my favorite biff, but the (surprisingly high number of) Ohio State fans going nuts at every slight is my favorite of his trolling

replace OSU with UGA and biff is on the exact other end

troll biff is not my favorite biff, but the (surprisingly high number of) Ohio State fans going nuts at every slight is my favorite of his trolling

replace OSU with UGA and biff is on the exact other end

Yeah why are there so many O$U fans on here? I’m surprised that youse Yankee prep school kids have Ohio ties.

I always forget how many tOSU fans post here until someone forgets the "the" or "t" and they feel slighted and come out of the woodworks.

Not enough, they aren’t. Probably not beginning to pay for the insurances required. Especially not if you compute it per unit.

I told my wife that I was worried about the restaurant coupon books that sports teams sell for funds. Few people going out, restaurants in trouble, fewer book sales, less funds.

I also need my local high school baseball team selling Mrs. Pumpkins chicken pies...we have run out in the freezer.

I always forget how many tOSU fans post here until someone forgets the "the" or "t" and they feel slighted and come out of the woodworks.

OHIO brings out all the inferiority complexes

I told my wife that I was worried about the restaurant coupon books that sports teams sell for funds. Few people going out, restaurants in trouble, fewer book sales, less funds.

I also need my local high school baseball team selling Mrs. Pumpkins chicken pies...we have run out in the freezer.

Eh if most buyers of those coupon books are like me, they use a couple coupons the first week and then forget the book exists until finding it under the passenger seat years later. So true book utilization won’t be impacted much.

Ah yes, because when you think racism, you think a state north of the Mason Dixon.

let's check on what some diner patrons in rural Ohio and Pennsylvania have to say about ol' Trump.

Definitely plenty of rednecks. I'd venture they don't hold a candle to almost all of Eastern NC and non-Asheville Appalachia though. My mom's side of the family is still almost 100% in rural NE NC, and whoooo boy.

Definitely plenty of rednecks. I'd venture they don't hold a candle to almost all of Eastern NC and non-Asheville Appalachia though. My mom's side of the family is still almost 100% in rural NE NC, and whoooo boy.

This got me laughing out loud. Lots of the best old WF grads are from that area, such as Doc Murphrey and his son Everett. Getting back to Ohio, since I have relocated to North Myrtle, I see a lot of buckeyes who have either retired or vacation here. And whoooo boy 

Back