• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Seth LaRavia 6-5/215 c/o 2024

totally off topic, but I love the way Klintman refers to his stepdad in this interview as his Bonus Dad. I'm not sure if that is the term they use in Sweden or if he just uses that himself but that is a great use of words to describe that situation.

I’ve heard women talk about being a “bonus mom” or having a “bonus kid.” It’s a pretty common thing.

And yes, it’s lovely.

When do we find out about our Laravia?

If he doesn't withdraw from the NBA draft by June 1, he can't come back to college. So that is the absolute latest.

I would expect a definitive answer shortly after the end of current pre-draft camp.

LaRavia had a good showing at the combine and is skipping the scrimmages, a sign that he and his people are happy with where he could be picked. He’s rising up draft boards and the league is trending toward players with his size and skill set.

honestly - laravia shouldn't come back

I hope Forbes and staff are busy recruiting a guy to take his spot. To be announced as soon as Jake officially announces he will be a pro next season.

totally off topic, but I love the way Klintman refers to his stepdad in this interview as his Bonus Dad. I'm not sure if that is the term they use in Sweden or if he just uses that himself but that is a great use of words to describe that situation.

And totally off this totally off topic, but last year the wife and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. A friend of mine who is on wife #2 told me "that's quite an accomplishment. But I guess if you combine my American League and National League stats, I'm right at 40 years as well".

Yea, Jake is gone. Which is awesome, honestly, given how significantly he appears to have risen up draft boards and in the hearts and minds of NBA scouts and front offices.

Agreed, Jake is gone. I am really happy for him, albeit surprised at how only one season at Wake spring-boarded him to a 1st round pick.

I hope Forbes has already been trying to find a replacement. Not sure what is going on with Williamson, I hope we hear from him soon. I suspect he is not returning either.

I thought there was an argument for Jake coming back when he first announced, but no longer

go get em, jake

Last edited:
Alondes is playing on espn2 right now.

He seems to have moved from a late second round maybe to a high to mid second pick.

I hope Forbes and staff are busy recruiting a guy to take his spot. To be announced as soon as Jake officially announces he will be a pro next season.

yeah. weird thing to say, but feels like we have a good group of role players and bench depth but really could use a lead scorer.

Agreed, Jake is gone. I am really happy for him, albeit surprised at how only one season at Wake spring-boarded him to a 1st round pick.

I hope Forbes has already been trying to find a replacement. Not sure what is going on with Williamson, I hope we hear from him soon. I suspect he is not returning either.

DWill is Baaaaaack

Yea, Jake is gone. Which is awesome, honestly, given how significantly he appears to have risen up draft boards and in the hearts and minds of NBA scouts and front offices.

Great for him!!

Back