• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Glad this Edits guy won out, just look at this pure art.

Hard to believe a grown man made that for a soon to be young man.

Are there any 2023 recruits who could reclassify to 2022 and take Jake’s scholarship?

I don’t know the answer to that, but I’m generally not a fan of the strategy. It’s rare for those guys to be ready right away (even the elite ones) and they seem to transfer as a result.

Maybe he’s transfer to Wake next year if ATS’ logic holds.

I’ll dig into it more tomorrow, but BHH and Lynn Kidd both reclassified and transferred after their frosh seasons.

Jalen Duren was good for Memphis, but Emoni Bates was pretty meh and is transferring.

I’ll try to think of others.

Meechie Johnson - OSU
James Graham - Maryland
Alex Fudge - LSU
Carter Whitt - Wake Forest
Devin Askew - UK
Moussa Cisse - Memphis

All examples of guys who reclassified to 2020 and are no longer with their original teams.

Meechie Johnson - OSU
James Graham - Maryland
Alex Fudge - LSU
Carter Whitt - Wake Forest
Devin Askew - UK
Moussa Cisse - Memphis

All examples of guys who reclassified to 2020 and are no longer with their original teams.

They were all good recruits too

Public info so I can post here. we are in the running for a pretty big time international recruit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_WRMj...d&ig_rid=fc3946bf-d505-4493-acef-40d4f1179732

Youssef Khayat

https://youtu.be/zDlmeyTLPf8

Sounds like he would be ready to play now as a 3/4 guy. His experience playing against older guys would help. As would the fact that he has been shooting 3's from the international/college distance for a few years. He doesn't need to adjust his shot for the transition to college.

Looked like he could dribble end to end without dribbling off his foot. 7.5 rebounds per game says he at least has an interest in doing that.

Sounds like he would be a good fit for the last scholarship. Go get him!

Back