• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

today
58bead29774d51eaa616587ce0977f0d.jpg

Who is that with CP3? It's a small picture.

A reliable source told me he ordered a salmon salad and some broccoli for lunch. Impressively responsible order for a high schooler.

Recruiting has come a long way since moving around a buffet.

agreed. Unfortunately it's looking like it'll be Michigan. Might be announced in a couple days.

Michigan seems somewhat confident they’re gonna land Emoni Bates, too, but there’s only 1 schollie if I’m reading their chart right

Michigan seems somewhat confident they’re gonna land Emoni Bates, too, but there’s only 1 schollie if I’m reading their chart right

Just read an article on 247 with him breaking down his final 4 schools. Michigan and Xavier are the only 2 he went into any detail at all about. Very vanilla comments on the Deacs and Depaul.

Hope you're right about Michigan only being able to take 1.

Wonder why a 4 Star from Kentucky has no offer from UK, UT, or Louisville? (Most offers in midwest).

For what it's worth Overtime Elite had two NBA draft prospects who were showing up in mock drafts, Jean Montero and Dom Barlow. Both went undrafted.

Back