• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Damn. Wonder what happens in the universe where we don't get jobbed and Michigan doesn't make the tournament.

He probably still ends up there, who am I kidding.

Last edited:
I think we're in a bit of a lull in the '23 cycle where we missed on a lot of our main high profile targets like Buzelis and soon Halloway that are committing early, but we have some more modestly ranked 4 star and high 3 star guys on later timelines that we are making progress with like Jamari McDowell and Ladji Dembele.

Forbes said he had already committed to the Swedish team before being recruited to Wake, so he was fine with him honoring that commitment. He’s playing a lot of basketball against good competition, so he wanted him to honor the commitment. Also recognized how important it is to represent your country.

Forbes said he had already committed to the Swedish team before being recruited to Wake, so he was fine with him honoring that commitment. He’s playing a lot of basketball against good competition, so he wanted him to honor the commitment. Also recognized how important it is to represent your country.

Can’t be a bad thing for the Intl audience this summer to hear about Bobi being a WFU ACC commit.

Damn. Wonder what happens in the universe where we don't get jobbed and Michigan doesn't make the tournament.

He probably still ends up there, who am I kidding.

Michigan had a huge advantage over the other teams in contention. The metro Detroit area and Ann Arbor have a significant Arabic speaking population. Considerable concentration of Lebanese immigrants. Michigan will be a good fit for him.

Final stats for Klintman look pretty good. 16 points, 10 reb per game. I like the rebounding numbers. Some guys just seem to have a better sense about where a missed shot will go than others. It seems to be something players either have or don't have, not something that can be taught.

Final stats for Klintman look pretty good. 16 points, 10 reb per game. I like the rebounding numbers. Some guys just seem to have a better sense about where a missed shot will go than others. It seems to be something players either have or don't have, not something that can be taught.

He rebounded well, but the numbers are a bit inflated because FIBA counts tips as rebounds. He has a nose for the ball, though, that's for sure. It'll take him at least a year to get physically accustomed to the ACC, but beyond that he could turn into an interesting player for us.

I really like the SloMo comp that somebody made on one of these threads. He's not unathletic, but he's more smooth than explosive. Once he learns how to harness that (it took Anderson years, though), then he could be a bigproblem.

A nose for the ball rebounding will be a change from last season. You have to know where the ball is going to be to get a decent tip. So I'm not discounting his FIBA rebound numbers too much. Tim D got his share of rebounds by standing in the right place at the right time, then grabbing the ball when it arrived. That is a skill that people seem to have or not have. It doesn't seem to be teachable.

A nose for the ball rebounding will be a change from last season. You have to know where the ball is going to be to get a decent tip. So I'm not discounting his FIBA rebound numbers too much. Tim D got his share of rebounds by standing in the right place at the right time, then grabbing the ball when it arrived. That is a skill that people seem to have or not have. It doesn't seem to be teachable.

It's definitely teachable. It just a player thinking - look at the trajectory of the shot, anticipate where it will hit, and then basic geometry. It's just a lot of players don't operate that way.

It's definitely teachable. It just a player thinking - look at the trajectory of the shot, anticipate where it will hit, and then basic geometry. It's just a lot of players don't operate that way.

Agree. That's why players should 'follow their shot" much more unless having other fallback defensive responsibilities. Art Heyman was about the best I ever saw at this. He did alright.

Back