Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosDeac View Post
    McCray has (finally) been ranked by 247 - 4* & #113 in the composite.

https://247sports.com/player/robert-mccray-46097405/
    Niiice, not too bad considering limited exposure recently.

Yea iíve talked to some guys on the high school bball seen who thought McCray was always a 4 star top 100 guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna try and dig around more for this, but it sucks so hard since it seems totally random about which posts are affected by this bug. If you can edit your second post to start putting the info in I can edit and "wipe out" the first one too to make it a little cleaner/more obvious for now.
    I copied the info into the second post. But now I can't edit that post 2nd post anymore. Is the size of the post triggering the glitch?

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    I copied the info into the second post. But now I can't edit that post 2nd post anymore. Is the size of the post triggering the glitch?
    Size doesnít matter, or so Iím told.

Eta: wait, this is basketball so I guess size does matter.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Ah weird, maybe it is something to do with that.

Question, if you click the "edit post" button, what exactly happens for you, are you just getting to a blank text box when it loads up the editor? Maybe a workaround could be just to copy the contents back into that blank post box and then save it after editing how you need to?

Yeah itís that blank text box error. Iíll try the work around you suggested when I need to update it.

My source tells me we are the leader for Daniel Nixon right now. He is cutting his list to 10 next week and iím not sure when he is making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy8 View Post
    My source tells me we are the leader for Daniel Nixon right now. He is cutting his list to 10 next week and iím not sure when he is making a decision.

Watched Jamie Shawís interview with Nixon from a few months ago. We had not begun recruiting him at that point. Really likeable young man. Hope the best for him in the future.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein

Sounds like we could be in for an exciting weekend...

^totally unrelated to VDH...He ain't gonna be a Deac.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Sounds like we could be in for an exciting weekend...
    What is THIS? A Creamy scoop?

Scooter Banks
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    What is THIS? A Creamy scoop?
    He's not Kidding around.

If y'all have twitter handles jump on and show Lynn Kidd some love.

Can I IG massage him?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Lynnsanity?

Maybe KIDD can go back to Cal and run down more some students on sidewalk or teach course in wife-beating, KIDD would fit in well in NFL.

Kidd really does look like Collins, but maybe a better outside shot at this stage?