Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1475

Thread: Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

Quote Originally Posted by devi8 View Post
    none if he was not involved or had prior knowledge.
    Those questions will have to be investigated. As will the question, "did he benefit?"

Read this before we judge too much. I doubt he knew and not that theft is justifiable in any form, this family has been through a shit ton. I hope wake supports them through this unless there is evidence that was purely about greed. I suspect there is some psychological stuff going on here. Couldn’t pick any worse of an organization to steal from in the court of public opinion though.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ry/5233261002/

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Fence View Post
    Read this before we judge too much. I doubt he knew and not that theft is justifiable in any form, this family has been through a shit ton. I hope wake supports them through this unless there is evidence that was purely about greed. I suspect there is some psychological stuff going on here. Couldn’t pick any worse of an organization to steal from in the court of public opinion though.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ry/5233261002/
    I've always told clergy and therapists that self care is an ethical issue. When you get too tired, stressed, burned out or exhausted is when you start making bad choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Minideac View Post
    I've always told clergy and therapists that self care is an ethical issue. When you get too tired, stressed, burned out or exhausted is when you start making bad choices.
    Agreed

My heart aches for this family due to the incredible challenges they have and will face. Any parent has to have some empathy for them knowing the phrase "there but for the grace of God go I"

Pregame hype video at our home games leading up to the tip needs to finish with the clip of Forbes yelling "LETSSSGOOOO"...That would get everyone at the game fired the hell up.

Fingers crossed that Brandon Woodley was not knowingly involved. Then let's hope that Wake Forest will do the right thing and not pile on for the sake of "reputation". It's alright to be sympathetic to this family for all the challenges they have faced, but the criminal behavior can't be "excused" for that. If she's convicted let's hope the sentencing will have some measure of reason and not totally destroy this family.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    It's not like she's an assistant coach and she killed someone on a street corner.

Yeah, I mean it's shitty and all but lets take it off the recruiting thread. RECRUITS AND THEIR PARENTS READ THESE FORUMS

Wake should remind him that they have been very comfortable and welcoming of players whose Mom was a basketball star. With just a little ribbing about not living up to Mom's stats....

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Wake should remind him that they have been very comfortable and welcoming of players whose Mom was a basketball star. With just a little ribbing about not living up to Mom's stats....
    Ahhhh. The ‘Big E’

Quote Originally Posted by Dekin View Post
    Ahhhh. The ‘Big E’
    Exactly. Probably wasn't mentioned more than 6 or 7 times in broadcasts of games he played.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Exactly. Probably wasn't mentioned more than 6 or 7 times in broadcasts of games he played.
    Loved his mom’s hats.

Columbia kid. Ours to lose

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    To show how random ratings are, Kyle is #117 on Rivals and #39 on ESPN.

That seems to be in the margin of error.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Time to beat Oates...we need multiple bigs...