Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    That was an awful set highlights.
    Looks like its trying to show his passing skills. He will have to work to challenge Rusty LaRue's career dunk total.

Nonetheless, i want him in Old Gold and Black.

Who is #1 on his team?

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    Looks like its trying to show his passing skills. He will have to work to challenge Rusty LaRue's career dunk total.

Nonetheless, i want him in Old Gold and Black.

Who is #1 on his team?
    Wrong.

https://youtu.be/4lqjLcxlXDc

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    https://basketballrecruiting.n.rival...t-trevor-keels

Corey Evans saying (among other things) that Wake is out on Carter Whitt after taking a committment from Robert McCray.

I had thought we were still heavily involved w/ Whitt... Will be disappointed, if not.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    https://basketballrecruiting.n.rival...t-trevor-keels

Corey Evans saying (among other things) that Wake is out on Carter Whitt after taking a committment from Robert McCray.

I had thought we were still heavily involved w/ Whitt... Will be disappointed, if not.
    I hope not, although Evans is obviously more connuthan me. Thought we had a realistic shot to get both. Would be a heck of a backcourt.

I saw that as well. I was thinking McCray was recruited as a combo guard and Whitt was preferred as a pure point guard. If hes no no longer an option were starting to run low on our chances of landing a Top 100 player in this class.

Like dekin I'm not connuthaned but I can see someone looking at wake taking the mccray commitment and making the assumption that other guards would look elsewhere. Not a big leap. However, if we keep seeing evidence that Forbes and staff continue recruiting him they think they still have a shot.

Yikes. Reading the other board and woof. No good news at all.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Yikes. Reading the other board and woof. No good news at all.
    I think the takeaway is that we are still in wait and see mode on both Kidd & Whitt... Would think we'll hear an update on both sometime this week. The ball is in their proverbial court right now and only they really know what is going on.

The Waiting, of course, is the hardest part.

Vibes.

With hopes for Whitt fading, getting back involved with Hood-Schifino might be an option. That said, I'm in the we can use another PG in the 2021 Class. Who knows what 2022 will look like.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Good size.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    Like dekin I'm not connuthaned but I can see someone looking at wake taking the mccray commitment and making the assumption that other guards would look elsewhere. Not a big leap. However, if we keep seeing evidence that Forbes and staff continue recruiting him they think they still have a shot.
    I meant to say connected. No idea what connuthaned it or where it came from.

I thought you meant covfefe.
    Lets get this done!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    I thought you meant covfefe.
    TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE TUNNELS!
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekin View Post
    I meant to say connected. No idea what connuthaned it or where it came from.
    Just kidding around about a random and silly autocorrect. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    Just kidding around about a random and silly autocorrect. Nothing to see here.
    I was at least expecting some positive rep for creating a new word......

WELP...Kidd commits to Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    WELP...Kidd commits to Clemson.

Still some time to pull off a good 2021 class but we are running out of options.