• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

That would be better than Sarr in 2018-2019: 21.6 minutes, 6.5 points, 5.5 rebounds per game.

That theoretical role player would have been third in rebounds, fifth in scoring but seventh in minutes on last year's Wake team.

Extrapolate to 30 minutes, and that person would be second in rebounds, fourth in points (by 0.1) and second in minutes. That's not what I think of as a role player. Role player big would be Sarr's soph season averages: 6.2 pts, 5.5 rebs, 21.6 minutes.

dd3564f62bd2db95762390d586671413.png

Our old friends at Indy Heat.

when did they change their name and drop Spiece?

the talent out of Indianapolis is impressive, probably because the town is so boring and there's nothing else to do

C J Gunn is another 6-5 shooting guard for 2022. I see a log jam coming.

Expect Forbes to roster a bunch of mid-range height guys (6'2" -6'7") who are run/jump athletes with a high motor and scoring skills.

I expect our rotation will be 6-8 of those guys and 2-3 true bigs who play 30-50 minutes depending on matchups.

Clearly I meant "2-3 true bigs" playing 30-50 combined. One big can't play 50 minutes a game.

how are we got to get more touches in the post with a team of midgets?

how are we got to get more touches in the post with a team of midgets?

I don't know if you listened to Forbes the other day, but thr phrase "paint touches" does not seem to be in his vocabulary.

I don't know if you listened to Forbes the other day, but thr phrase "paint touches" does not seem to be in his vocabulary.

I think Forbes is more focused on touching (and holding on to) the ball, rather than the paint.

Expect Forbes to roster a bunch of mid-range height guys (6'2" -6'7") who are run/jump athletes with a high motor and scoring skills.

Wonder how that will match up with UNC and FSU and their 6’5 - 6’10 who are run/jump athletes with high motor and scoring skills.

If you want to speed it up and run in the ACC, you better know what you’re doing or you will get buried.

His guys tend to be quite a bit bigger.

Last year's rotation didn't have anybody shorter than 6-4. He usually goes 6-4 to 6-9 with 2 or 3 7-footers.

His guys tend to be quite a bit bigger.

Last year's rotation didn't have anybody shorter than 6-4. He usually goes 6-4 to 6-9 with 2 or 3 7-footers.

Maybe the better comparison would be a typical Buzz Williams line-up. Kerry Blackshear was an outlier and he was only 6-8ish.

Back