• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Hildreth with a good game today. 14 points with a minute to go. Hit a 3 at the buzzer to end the first quarter. Has a few rebounds, couple assists and a couple turnovers.

Hildreth with a good game today. 14 points with a minute to go. Hit a 3 at the buzzer to end the first quarter. Has a few rebounds, couple assists and a couple turnovers.

Nice! 14 points in 24 minutes. Some highlights from Surrey twitter:

I’m really liking these Hildreth highlights. Good stuff.
Can’t wait til he plays for us.

Well, he's wearing a black uniform. Subliminal hint?

That just means we need him more.

I expect Forbes to own VT and NC State once we upgrade our talent level.

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

Question on the radio show tonight about next year’s roster.

Forbes said there’s a possibility of 1-2 more high school kids (don’t think he was referring to specific targets, just that there were still possibilities out there).

Also mentioned hitting the transfer portal hard... More for grad transfers, but also traditional transfers (if he can get them into Wake Forest). Looking for size, above anything else.

Sounds like we’ll probably hear about player attrition soon after the season... Player meetings happen pretty much right away.

Never rooting for a guy to leave, but I would say Neath and Adams seem like the 2 most likely to hit the portal. Not sure about Wilkins. It’s very plausible that he enjoys playing P5 close to come, even when spending most of the time on the bench. He could be a solid player at a lot of MM programs though.

I NEVER said anything even REMOTELY like that. But keep lying, it's so becoming.

Protect your being a dick. Protect your rationalization. So that you can keep taking pot shots at a 20 yo like the internet tough guy you like being.

Welcome back RJ!

Back