• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

He's the future of British basketball.

Only one highlight tonight.

Martin Clark played for Gary Williams at BC in the early 80’s. He then moved back to England and coaching my high school team in Surrey. Worthless coach but fun to watch him practice his dunking.

I dont think well see Hildreth make that pass at Wake as I dont think any of our guys ever make backdoor cuts for layups....can't remember in a long time.

I dont think well see Hildreth make that pass at Wake as I dont think any of our guys ever make backdoor cuts for layups....can't remember in a long time.

Yeah. He’s playing with pros. They may not be the most talented but they’re pros. It was interesting watching that game yesterday. High IQ. Definitely some old man game in the post. Hildreth could be frustrated playing with guys who just haven’t had the experience he’s used to in teammates. At least when someone like Luka comes over, they play with high skill NBA players even if they’re not experienced.

Hildreth with 12 pts, 4 reb, 3 ast, 4 to tonight vs Glasgow.

Two dunks and two layups posted on the Surrey Scorchers Twitter.

Sounds like we will know Brandin's destination within the next week or so. He said he wanted to make an announcement the first couple weeks of March.

Could you imagine? We'd have the freak athlete and natural scorer in McCray, the all around, high IQ slasher and facilitator in Hildreth, the elite assist man in Whitt and the one of the best shooters in recent history in Brandin. We'd be stocked at the 1-3 positions for the next 3/4 years. He'd be a huge get for the staff.

https://247sports.com/player/brandin-podziemski-46102373/

That would be more than enough ACC level talent at the 1-3 and they're all Forbes guys.

Somehow get an elite big man in the portal and you have a much better looking roster heading into next season.

Hildreth is absolutely crushing it from an eye-test perspective. In those last two clips he finishes two drives with dunks, from opposite angles, both with little adjustments around defenders... Can't wait to see what he does at Wake.

Only saw this because Conor retweeted it, but thought it was worth sharing...

All signs pointing to B-Podz landing in Miami. Apparently he just followed all of their 2021 recruits and their coaches. He's also just tweeted out he will be in Miami on the 29th.

Forbes will have to pull a miracle here

Hard to see Larranaga being at Miami much longer. He came out pretty hot his first couple years with 3 25 win seasons and 2 Sweet 16 appearances in his first 5 seasons. The last 3 seasons he is 37-50 overall (16-41 in conference). And he’ll be 72 in October.

Agree. If Podz has decided on Miami, his recruitment may reopen in a week as it's not clear Larranaga returns.

Maybe Podz just really likes butt cheeks. Girls walk around in thong bikinis just about the whole year.

Or maybe....maybe it's like the Whitt thing...All signs pointed to Nebraska and Forbes pulled it off at the last minute.

Storm Murphy 4 year starter at PG for Wofford has entered the transfer portal. He started as a sophomore on 2019 Wofford's 30-5 team which won 21 games in a row before losing a heartbreaker to KY in the round of 32. Murphy has shot 49%, 42% and 40% from the last 3 seasons (42% for his career). Forbes is very familiar with Murphy's exploits in the SoCon as he coached against him. Would think Mike Young would have the best shot at Murphy since he recruited him to Wofford.

Last edited:
Another PG? We have no bigs and tons of guards. Unless the guy is going to going to play 25+ mpg over Whitt and Williamson and McCray, we don't need him.

Back