• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

He's 6'1 and has shot about 30% on three over the past two years (33.3 last year, 28.9 this year). His uncle is former UNC player Jawad Williams. He has averaged about 4.5 apg and 4.25 TO/game. His FT % has been 72.6 and 69.3.

Daye is from Durham. He played for FIU this past Friday. Guess he didn't want to wait the two weeks until the season ended. He can score (he only shoots 26% from 3), but his TO numbers are off the charts terrible. Daye has played in 18 games against D1 teams this year, and has turned it over 4 or more times in 13 different games. BTW, FIU is beyond horrible; they are DFL in the 15 team AAC, and have lost their 12 games against D1 teams. Also, a family member may have made the "elite defender" comment. FIU plays no defense. Maybe, Daye is only one that does, but the elite defender claims seems questionable.

I don't know how much he would help.

Last edited:
Good volume shooter inside the arc. The “elite defender” comment probably comes from the 2.4 stls per game. We could definitely use a guard who can create his own shot. A pesky defender would be a plus. He’s about Davien’s size though.

Alden Applewhite, 6'7 top 150 senior out of Arizona announcing between us, Clemson, Mississippi State, Iowa State, (and a fifth suitor I can't remember) on his birthday this coming Thursday. Anyone have any vibes about our chances?

Idk...I'd like to believe we can do better. Not that he's not a good player, but Dubose, Williamson, Whitt, McCray and Hildreth should be able to hold down the guard spot.

Need lengthy wings and bigs.

I'd be elated to get Applewhite. Idk why, but I don't feel great about it. Everything I've read is he's a Miss St lean

Our roster will look very different next year, we need talent upgrade. Look for Forbes to get at it to fill the roster up with transfers. It will be an interesting offseason as the portal will be crazy.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like Boakye wants to reclassify to '21.

He clearly wants to play big minutes from day 1 and I assume that he's hoping to position himself to make the jump to the NBA after one season.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like Boakye wants to reclassify to '21.

He clearly wants to play big minutes from day 1 and I assume that he's hoping to position himself to make the jump to the NBA after one season.

Anybody have enough knowledge of his game to comment on whether he and Ody could play together? Or would it be an either/or situation between those two?

I saw a couple of tapes. He can handle it a little but didn't see a lot of outside shooting. Maybe he can.

Hildreth and OUR SCORCHERS are playing against the London Lions right now. Hildreth with 4 pts, 4 rbs, 1 assist...Currently a few minutes left in the 3rd period.

The Lions have Deandre Liggins who played for Kentucky and was drafted a decade ago.

I think I recall hearing Doral Moore plays for the Lions but I don't see his name.

Since making the last post, Hildreth is borderline taking over the game and trying to bring them back in it. some of his moves are incredible. You guys need to follow the Scorchers on Twitter and watch these live updates.

Since making the last post, Hildreth is borderline taking over the game and trying to bring them back in it. some of his moves are incredible. You guys need to follow the Scorchers on Twitter and watch these live updates.

Nah, I'll just live vicariously though your experience.

Also, to address an earlier point, I think Boakye would start and Ody would spell him. I don't think the Forbes offense works as well with two bigs who can't shoot on the court at the same time.

Nah, I'll just live vicariously though your experience.

Also, to address an earlier point, I think Boakye would start and Ody would spell him. I don't think the Forbes offense works as well with two bigs who can't shoot on the court at the same time.

I'm vibrating bro

The fighting Hildreth's came up just short, losing 98-97

Cam finished with 12 pts 7 rbs 4 assists and ZERO turnovers...He was 4-9 from the field, including 0-1 from 3.

The only disappointing stat he was 4-9 from the charity stripe...That must improve

Just took a look at the Scorchers Twitter account and one of the Cam highlights said “Hildreth send his defender on holiday” lolol amazing

Hildreth and OUR SCORCHERS are playing against the London Lions right now. Hildreth with 4 pts, 4 rbs, 1 assist...Currently a few minutes left in the 3rd period.

The Lions have Deandre Liggins who played for Kentucky and was drafted a decade ago.

I think I recall hearing Doral Moore plays for the Lions but I don't see his name.

Moore signed in January but hasn’t suited up due to COVID.

Back