• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Do we have a chance?

Bama offering, making his top 6, and him announcing a decision date in quick succession of each other don't necessarily just ring as amazing coincidences.

Based on his final six it looks like he just wants to go someplace where they care about football.

I'd say Vandy is more of a football school, but it doesn't really matter. The great thing about Vandy football is you get each of the SEC East opponents and Ole Miss rolling in every other year and Auburn will play there in 2023.

Judging Wake Forest of the past 10 years of a 17-year old's life, it's a football school.

I'd say Vandy is more of a football school, but it doesn't really matter. The great thing about Vandy football is you get each of the SEC East opponents and Ole Miss rolling in every other year and Auburn will play there in 2023.

Judging Wake Forest of the past 10 years of a 17-year old's life, it's a football school.

Disagree that Vandy is a football school.

They have been to 8 bowl games EVER. And James Franklin took them to 3 of them. The last time they had 9 wins before Franklin was over 100 years ago.

Debatable whether it is a basketball school, I guess. Can we just say it is a baseball school?

Yeah - Vandy is a baseball school. Wake is a tennis/soccer school. GT is a nerd school. SC is a ...?

Hard to see a top 75 big man turning down FSU.

Jalen Hood-Schifino, a Class of 22 four star PG has decomitted from Pitt. Wake offered him last year. He is transferring to the Monteverde Academy. Isn't that where LD "Fetch" Williams played? Schifino is a Charlotte guy.

Based on his final six it looks like he just wants to go someplace where they care about football.

That is an interesting mix of schools. Two small, private academically difficult schools. One public academically difficult school. Three big state universities.

Back