• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

It was posted as a jab at the guy who regularly laments the lack of white players on our basketball teams. Seems like posting racist shit on the sports board is the kind of shit we shouldn't be allowing. We are never going to get rid of the racism that occurs on these boards (or anywhere) if the Tunnels is the only place we are allowed to address it.[/QUOTE

Regularly laments???? I mentioned it one time since I noted that Manning hardly ever tried to recruit white players. Not sure why this is deemed racist because on some college campuses black students are requesting black only dorms. Anyway, I like how Forbes recruits.

bring it on social justice warriors.

LOL at not sure what you mean. Manning was a shit recruiter who struck out with good players of different races. We had white players team when he was fired.

Regularly laments???? I mentioned it one time since I noted that Manning hardly ever tried to recruit white players. Not sure why this is deemed racist because on some college campuses black students are requesting black only dorms. Anyway, I like how Forbes recruits.

bring it on social justice warriors.

one time?

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...21)-commits!?p=3525876&viewfull=1#post3525876

Manning never recruits good white players:cam:

Manning never recruits good white players.

Hey Manning: play some of the white guys.

Play some of your white players....;)

Another white kid? ....did Manning try to recruit him? What a season this has been with more attention being paid to Hoard an a Mock Draft than Wake basketball. Looks like I will save more money by not buying season tickets.

Slow white making Sarr look stupid.

Manning does not recruit good white players.:cam:

Among other things Manning rarely does is to recruit good white players-note Notre Dame.

Plus Manning doesn't recruit diversity. Every year some slow white kid burns us fo 20 points or more.

White Lives Matter................

Manning an F for not recruiting white players-note Notre Dame and other teams.

..We may need to recruit more white guys who can shoot the ball.

Manning might want to play some of the white guys on the bench...after all don't we love diversity?

And to top it all off.... jesus christ dude

We have to many dark horses on this team already.

Whew, I stand corrected. How the hell does the Mods allow that shit be posted? I mean “we need more white players”? WTF? Are you kidding me??
I spoke way too soon thinking that would never be allowed. I owe you one, BBD.

Whew, I stand corrected. How the hell does the Mods allow that shit be posted? I mean “we need more white players”? WTF? Are you kidding me??

Sometimes the truth hurts....I call them as I see them...

Good post.

Whoops, bad time to step away and enjoy a Friday night. Good lord. Also holy shit I had no idea DD65/History2001 (yes, it is not that hard to tie your two profiles together) had THAT many posts like that.

Sorry y'all, let this go on far too long. Definitely missed the forest for the trees on this guy.

The approach is appreciated. Putting folks on Ignore is also an option.

I don't want to put racists on ignore because I don't want to ignore what they say. It should be confronted.

Saying that it's off-topic for the thread is pretty close to when commentators try to ignore injustices by asking athletes to "stick to sports." -- "Take the conversation somewhere else so I can ignore it." I think the thread can take it to highlight the actions of a racist for a page or two. C'mon.

Props to Pop for being open-minded enough to think about. Fuck DD for clearly being closed-minded and regurgitating the same thing -- attacking BBD with a tired trope when a light is cast on past posts.

Last edited:
It shouldn't need to said but we need the best players possible regardless of race, religion, creed, or color. I'm confident Forbes will recruit them and coach them up.

I don't want to put racists on ignore because I don't want to ignore what they say. It should be confronted.

Saying that it's off-topic for the thread is pretty close to when commentators try to ignore injustices by asking athletes to "stick to sports." -- "Take the conversation somewhere else so I can ignore it." I think the thread can take it to highlight the actions of a racist for a page or two. C'mon.

Props to Pop for being open-minded enough to think about. Fuck DD for clearly being closed-minded and regurgitating the same thing -- attacking BBD with a tired trope when a light is cast on past posts.

Good post

It shouldn't need to said but we need the best players possible regardless of race, religion, creed, or color. I'm confident Forbes will recruit them and coach them up.

Absolutely.

Yeah, Dutch is total trash. You'd usually be right with your earlier post but he's the exception.

Our apologies for not spotting dutch/history a bit sooner. He gone.

Good point. And there certainly are not enough political/social pissing matches on the Tunnels. Let’s clutter up the sports threads with that shit too!

Back