• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

Just to play it safe, should we fill in their swimming pool?

Hot Karl is back? I thought he was cancelled?

He's going from 6'2 to 6'5 this year. Maybe, he'll end up at 6'8. He is in Class of 24.

He's Master P's son.

And Master P's nephew.

how does this dude only have 80 followers if he's No Limit royalty???

Also... Twitter flagged the WF Deacon logo in his tweet as "potentially sensitive content" that I had to agree to view lol.

I guess the White Fence gang has blown up.

The thought of Silkk the Shocker and Master P showing up at Wake games makes me smile. Please let that happen.

And don’t forget his cousin Lil’ Romeo.

Jaxon Koroll, LUHI

At 6-foot-11 and 230 pounds, Long Island Lutheran’s Class of 2022 big man Jaxon Koroll has the appealing attributes and immeasurable intangibles. With a 7-foot-2 wingspan and potentially room for another growth spurt, the native of Canada oozes of promise.

With his length and ability to alter, swat, and change the trajectory of shots in the paint, Koroll has the potential to be a real defensive backbone for a team with a new look roster this season.

Koroll does have a good feel for the game and the ability to run the floor and finish above the rim. He’s developed a funky sling shot jumper, one which takes big rim protectors away from the post.

It is the traditional big man categories–rebounds, blocked shots, high efficiency and point blank scoring–where Koroll has the aptitude to thrive. With his polish and the gaudy aforementioned measurements, expect his recruitment to really take off this season.

http://www.zachsmart.com/2020/11/stock-on-the-rise-unsigned-2022-and-2023s.html

In the pre-UNC presser, Forbes said Wake wasn’t even in the mix for Whitt when he took the job. I found that incredibly funny and confirms everything we thought about Paint Touches.

In the pre-UNC presser, Forbes said Wake wasn’t even in the mix for Whitt when he took the job. I found that incredibly funny and confirms everything we thought about Paint Touches.

That would explain the surprise when he signed with Wake.

Back