Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Lucas Taylor Commits!

Last edited by WakeForestRanger; 08-30-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Wasn’t expecting Weston to announce until tomorrow per his earlier tweets. It looks like news of his Seton Hall choice was making the rounds so he dropped his announcement early?

The “always a bridesmaid never a bride” with guys that are putting us in their top 6, 8 etc gets tired fast but if we can stay in the mix for some of this talent we’re bound to land some sooner or later.

#InForbesWeTrust

Is the Basketball schedule out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Deacon 65 View Post
    Is the Basketball schedule out yet?
    Trying to figure out if there’s any conflicts with your Klan meetings?

Ricky Peral
    No Klan Meetings here but don't you have a riot to attend or a car dealership to torch?

So Dutch is nva?

Quote Originally Posted by nvadeac View Post
    No Klan Meetings here but don't you have a riot to attend or a car dealership to torch?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    F you.....now how about the basketball schedule?

FWIW, last year, the ACC announced the men's basketball schedule on September 13. Confident that the schedule release will be later than last year as the league and the NCAA still haven't determined the scheduling parameters or even if Winter NCAA Sports will be played. With that said, if the ACC/Big 12 and SEC can pull off the start of the football season over the next couple of weeks, that is going to put added pressure to play men's basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    FWIW, last year, the ACC announced the men's basketball schedule on September 13. Confident that the schedule release will be later than last year as the league and the NCAA still haven't determined the scheduling parameters or even if Winter NCAA Sports will be played. With that said, if the ACC/Big 12 and SEC can pull off the start of the football season over the next couple of weeks, that is going to put added pressure to play men's basketball.
    Thanks.....looking forward to the season....

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I know very little about much. And I don't post often. I also have no idea of the history here or do I have any issues with BBD.
    I do know there is a major debate on to whether the Mods issue "justice" fairly and equally.
    There is no reason anyone reading a reasonable request for the basketball schedule needs to read this shit, especially on the sports Board. If I was a Mod I would issue a one month ban immediately.
    We are never going to get rid of the rancor that occurs on these Boards if we allow shit like this to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsPop View Post
    I know very little about much. And I don't post often. I also have no idea of the history here or do I have any issues with BBD.
    I do know there is a major debate on to whether the Mods issue "justice" fairly and equally.
    There is no reason anyone reading a reasonable request for the basketball schedule needs to read this shit, especially on the sports Board. If I was a Mod I would issue a one month ban immediately.
    We are never going to get rid of the rancor that occurs on these Boards if we allow shit like this to be said.
    Amen.

I also have no idea of the history here
    You should probably read some of Dutch’s past posts then.

One reason is the answer to the schedule question is far fewer keystrokes and clicks away than asking on here. "Godeacs.com" menu. Click. "Sports," click. "Basketball schedule" click.

Right now that gets you the 2019-2020 schedule and results. When the 2020 - 2021 schedule is released, it will be there.

"Godeacs.com" is fewer letters to type than "ogboards.com" so the answer is available elsewhere for less effort and probably sooner.

Banhammer'd

Beach

This is a sports board and not your Social Justice blog...Anyone can read my posts and I don't regret anything. But it's time to get away from silly statements..

Quote Originally Posted by History2001 View Post
    This is a sports board and not your Social Justice blog...Anyone can read my posts and I don't regret anything. But it's time to get away from silly statements..
    Don't regret anything and yet created a second account to not have to use that username? What's the reasoning there?

It was posted as a jab at the guy who regularly laments the lack of white players on our basketball teams. Seems like posting racist shit on the sports board is the kind of shit we shouldn't be allowing. We are never going to get rid of the racism that occurs on these boards (or anywhere) if the Tunnels is the only place we are allowed to address it.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Don't regret anything and yet created a second account to not have to use that username? What's the reasoning there?