• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Good set of other offers. From Dell Curry and Ralph Sampson country. UVA has not offered yet despite his being in its backyard.

I think it's about time for some legit crootin scoop to drop. Been wayyy too quiet as of recent. I still don't feel great about Whitt but crazier things have happened. I keep hearing from a source that he is waiting on bigger offers and wouldn't mind getting out of NC. Hopefully my sauce in incorrect but even if we don't get Whitt, we will be fine at guard. Would love to get one of Weston, Taylor, Coleman and then sneak in a guy like Alakiji(I think I butchered his name but you know who I'm talking about). Agreed with the previous discussion that there will be many more guys flying under the radar this year.

Also, maybe Forbes is counting on our Lithuanian assistant coach to reel in a stud Euro player.

Kok Yat is another guy to keep an eye on. Between Kok, Mading, Aidoo and a couple other bigs, maybe we can snag one.

Def hoping for some legit recruiting drops soon. I was pumped after the McCray commit and still think he’s gonna be solid for us but we need some momentum badly. I get the hand Forbes is playing here and think Currie will obviously give him the necessary time but not landing a solid 2021 class will really hurt.

I think it's about time for some legit crootin scoop to drop. Been wayyy too quiet as of recent. I still don't feel great about Whitt but crazier things have happened. I keep hearing from a source that he is waiting on bigger offers and wouldn't mind getting out of NC. Hopefully my sauce in incorrect but even if we don't get Whitt, we will be fine at guard. Would love to get one of Weston, Taylor, Coleman and then sneak in a guy like Alakiji(I think I butchered his name but you know who I'm talking about). Agreed with the previous discussion that there will be many more guys flying under the radar this year.

Also, maybe Forbes is counting on our Lithuanian assistant coach to reel in a stud Euro player.

Whitt said in an interview about a year ago that he grew up watching Duke and UNC, and was hoping for offers from them even if he didn’t go there. I know we have the family connection, but it just sounds like a kid who wants to go to a big time Rep program somewhere—like say a Michigan , even if the blue bloods don’t come through. Our hope is that we are his best ACC offer, and competing in the ACC is important to him.

Whitt said in an interview about a year ago that he grew up watching Duke and UNC, and was hoping for offers from them even if he didn’t go there. I know we have the family connection, but it just sounds like a kid who wants to go to a big time Rep program somewhere—like say a Michigan , even if the blue bloods don’t come through. Our hope is that we are his best ACC offer, and competing in the ACC is important to him.

Isn't he sitting on a UVa offer?

What's your definition of a better ACC offer, aside from Duke and Carolina?

[/B]

What's your definition of a better ACC offer, aside from Duke and Carolina?

Probably still have my rose colored 20 year old glasses on, thinking that we would stack up well with other ACC offers excepting Duke and Carolina, for a kid from Raleigh. May not be a very valid assumption anymore.

we're light years behind UVA right now

Just saw an ESPN headline about FSU getting a 4th top 50 commit for 2021. Then the article says they have a incoming one-and-done kid who was 5th in the 2020 class?! How the fuck are they recruiting so well? Also Leonard Hamilton is 72 just hang it up already bro.

Just saw an ESPN headline about FSU getting a 4th top 50 commit for 2021. Then the article says they have a incoming one-and-done kid who was 5th in the 2020 class?! How the fuck are they recruiting so well? Also Leonard Hamilton is 72 just hang it up already bro.

Remember him taking John Butler when we were said to be in his top 4?

I mean this is their W-L for the last 15 years. They have been solid to great every year. Why wouldn’t they recruit well?

364240cefe3f0cb4daad7269da541965.jpg

Back