• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Last edited:
Wasn’t expecting Weston to announce until tomorrow per his earlier tweets. It looks like news of his Seton Hall choice was making the rounds so he dropped his announcement early?

The “always a bridesmaid never a bride” with guys that are putting us in their top 6, 8 etc gets tired fast but if we can stay in the mix for some of this talent we’re bound to land some sooner or later.

#InForbesWeTrust

FWIW, last year, the ACC announced the men's basketball schedule on September 13. Confident that the schedule release will be later than last year as the league and the NCAA still haven't determined the scheduling parameters or even if Winter NCAA Sports will be played. With that said, if the ACC/Big 12 and SEC can pull off the start of the football season over the next couple of weeks, that is going to put added pressure to play men's basketball.

FWIW, last year, the ACC announced the men's basketball schedule on September 13. Confident that the schedule release will be later than last year as the league and the NCAA still haven't determined the scheduling parameters or even if Winter NCAA Sports will be played. With that said, if the ACC/Big 12 and SEC can pull off the start of the football season over the next couple of weeks, that is going to put added pressure to play men's basketball.

Thanks.....looking forward to the season....

Trying to figure out if there’s any conflicts with your Klan meetings?

I know very little about much. And I don't post often. I also have no idea of the history here or do I have any issues with BBD.
I do know there is a major debate on to whether the Mods issue "justice" fairly and equally.
There is no reason anyone reading a reasonable request for the basketball schedule needs to read this shit, especially on the sports Board. If I was a Mod I would issue a one month ban immediately.
We are never going to get rid of the rancor that occurs on these Boards if we allow shit like this to be said.

I know very little about much. And I don't post often. I also have no idea of the history here or do I have any issues with BBD.
I do know there is a major debate on to whether the Mods issue "justice" fairly and equally.
There is no reason anyone reading a reasonable request for the basketball schedule needs to read this shit, especially on the sports Board. If I was a Mod I would issue a one month ban immediately.
We are never going to get rid of the rancor that occurs on these Boards if we allow shit like this to be said.

Amen.

One reason is the answer to the schedule question is far fewer keystrokes and clicks away than asking on here. "Godeacs.com" menu. Click. "Sports," click. "Basketball schedule" click.

Right now that gets you the 2019-2020 schedule and results. When the 2020 - 2021 schedule is released, it will be there.

"Godeacs.com" is fewer letters to type than "ogboards.com" so the answer is available elsewhere for less effort and probably sooner.

Beach

This is a sports board and not your Social Justice blog...Anyone can read my posts and I don't regret anything. But it's time to get away from silly statements..

This is a sports board and not your Social Justice blog...Anyone can read my posts and I don't regret anything. But it's time to get away from silly statements..

Don't regret anything and yet created a second account to not have to use that username? What's the reasoning there?

It was posted as a jab at the guy who regularly laments the lack of white players on our basketball teams. Seems like posting racist shit on the sports board is the kind of shit we shouldn't be allowing. We are never going to get rid of the racism that occurs on these boards (or anywhere) if the Tunnels is the only place we are allowed to address it.

Don't regret anything and yet created a second account to not have to use that username? What's the reasoning there?

giphy.gif

Back