• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Man. I really want that kid.

Somehow I can see Carter Whitt being Kyle Guy 2.0 at UVA. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen.

Man. I really want that kid.

What a great name, eh? How can a kid NOT be good with a name like that!

Some of my fellow oldies here might remember a QB at Washington or somewhere out thataway. Kid’s name was Sonny Sixkiller....and yea he was pretty good😁

What a great name, eh? How can a kid NOT be good with a name like that!

Some of my fellow oldies here might remember a QB at Washington or somewhere out thataway. Kid’s name was Sonny Sixkiller....and yea he was pretty good😁

Good memory. 2 for 2 on Alex L. "Sonny" Sixkiller. He also had a role in "The Longest Yard."

Somehow I can see Carter Whitt being Kyle Guy 2.0 at UVA. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen.

Would be good to get a Wake legacy and have him be better than the earlier family member. And also get to play on better teams.

Come on to W-S, Carter Whitt.

without question, the best name on our recruiting board is 2022's Kok Yat

Wonder whether our connection to Kidd Jr. comes from BJ McKie and/or Randolph knowing Kidd Sr. from their overseas playing days.

Good to see that HOF Wes is not offering a lot of the same kids as is Forbes.

That is really early for him to be locking in his college choice. Especially with the limited ability to visit campuses.

Back