• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

That was an awful set highlights.

Looks like its trying to show his passing skills. He will have to work to challenge Rusty LaRue's career dunk total.

Nonetheless, i want him in Old Gold and Black.

Who is #1 on his team?

I saw that as well. I was thinking McCray was recruited as a combo guard and Whitt was preferred as a pure point guard. If he’s no no longer an option we’re starting to run low on our chances of landing a Top 100 player in this class.

Like dekin I'm not connuthaned but I can see someone looking at wake taking the mccray commitment and making the assumption that other guards would look elsewhere. Not a big leap. However, if we keep seeing evidence that Forbes and staff continue recruiting him they think they still have a shot.

Yikes. Reading the other board and woof. No good news at all.

I think the takeaway is that we are still in wait and see mode on both Kidd & Whitt... Would think we'll hear an update on both sometime this week. The ball is in their proverbial court right now and only they really know what is going on.

The Waiting, of course, is the hardest part.

Vibes.

With hopes for Whitt fading, getting back involved with Hood-Schifino might be an option. That said, I'm in the we can use another PG in the 2021 Class. Who knows what 2022 will look like.

Like dekin I'm not connuthaned but I can see someone looking at wake taking the mccray commitment and making the assumption that other guards would look elsewhere. Not a big leap. However, if we keep seeing evidence that Forbes and staff continue recruiting him they think they still have a shot.

I meant to say connected. No idea what connuthaned it or where it came from.

Still some time to pull off a good 2021 class but we are running out of options.

Back