• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

8 pts, 7 rbs, 3 ast, 1 TO, drew 6 fouls for Killa Cam today.

Shot 3-8 from the floor, 0-2 from 3 and 2-5 from FT.

Really hope to start seeing some improve from deep. He's gonna have to be able at least shoot it 30% from deep to keep defenders in the ACC honest.

I poked around on the BBL site for a bit. Some interesting stuff, including shot charts by player for each game.

Also, the American players seem to be from a mix of mid-major and P6 schools. The better teams seem to have one or two P6 guys. The others have more mid-major players. "Player of the year in the OVC" type guys.

So Cam's competition is not quite what Carter Whitt faced.

Cam does need to practice his free throws and his regular threes (not those half court buzzer beaters.)

I poked around on the BBL site for a bit. Some interesting stuff, including shot charts by player for each game.

Also, the American players seem to be from a mix of mid-major and P6 schools. The better teams seem to have one or two P6 guys. The others have more mid-major players. "Player of the year in the OVC" type guys.

So Cam's competition is not quite what Carter Whitt faced.

Cam does need to practice his free throws and his regular threes (not those half court buzzer beaters.)

Ja Morant? Maybe Popeye Jones is still playing. Or DeTeri Mayes.

The rich get richer. Chet Holmgren, #1 recruit, 2021 freshman, commits to Gonzaga.

I don't mind Gonzaga getting top recruits. They worked their way to the top despite several disadvantages.

I don't mind Gonzaga getting top recruits. They worked their way to the top despite several disadvantages.

Yep, and good for Few for still landing him after losing one of his top assistants.

This is one less potential Blue Devil or Tarheel.

Completely agree. Good for them. We'll be excited if Forbes gets to the point where Gonzaga recruiting impacts Wake basketball.

The rich get richer. Chet Holmgren, #1 recruit, 2021 freshman, commits to Gonzaga.

The Zags odds to win the Natty dropped within minutes of that commitment. Suggs declared for the NBA draft will be interesting to see what the remaining Gonzaga stars do. Currently, it's expected that Kispert goes to the NBA, Timme and Nembard stay and that Ayayi is on the fence.

Back