• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

We already have four freshman guards. This late, I think we will get two transfers, likely grad transfers.

I'm all in favor of more guards. Rotate them like hockey coaches do line changes. Play all out, rest, go hard again.

Just, get them spread into a few classes so everybody isn't poised to leave at once.

Great talent but remind me what he has done in the NBA? Come on biff, if you are going to play the troll, stay in the thought stream.

His NBA career starts this fall. I also haven’t heard Illinois referred to as Point Guard U.

I'm all in favor of more guards. Rotate them like hockey coaches do line changes. Play all out, rest, go hard again.

Just, get them spread into a few classes so everybody isn't poised to leave at once.

Aidoo to Tennessee.

Glad he didn't end up in Chapel Hill.

I'll count that as a small victory.

Killa Cam with 13 and 10 today. Not great shooting 5-13, but was 3-4 from the FT line, which continues to improve over earlier in the season. He also drew 5 fouls, leading the team in that category as well.

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield announcing his signing tomorrow at 11 am est at the school where he played in the ninth grade with my son. I hope coach Forbes is on a plane in the morning to Tennessee, but not really hopeful. His mom called and I'll be there, will let everyone know.

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield announcing his signing tomorrow at 11 am est at the school where he played in the ninth grade with my son. I hope coach Forbes is on a plane in the morning to Tennessee, but not really hopeful. His mom called and I'll be there, will let everyone know.

I thought he was a done deal to Barnes and Tennessee?

Seems the SEC is becoming the superior recruiting conference. Arkansas, Bama and TN are quickly closing the gap on Kentucky

There's no way he holds it. Worst case scenario, there's a walk-on quality grad transfer who is a good dude and will work hard in practice.

There's no way he holds it. Worst case scenario, there's a walk-on quality grad transfer who is a good dude and will work hard in practice.

He said today that he'd likely hold it and mentioned that there are a lot of guys elsewhere that will be graduating in December that could potentially be a mid-season transfer. He also said that you cannot play 13 guys, implying that the scholarship may have more value later on.

Mid-season transfer is an interesting idea. But it makes more sense to sign a grad transfer that doesn't cost a scholarship next year rather than holding a scholarship for next year.

Back