• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I think that’s a reasonable take but something to be more concerned about down the road. Right now Forbes is trying to start a program and Shay can accelerate that process. The hope is our assistants will move on to head coaching positions and Forbes will replace them with top coaching talents.

I think that’s a reasonable take but something to be more concerned about down the road. Right now Forbes is trying to start a program and Shay can accelerate that process. The hope is our assistants will move on to head coaching positions and Forbes will replace them with top coaching talents.

Yeah it seems likely that he can provide us a ton of value in the near term while likely positioning to move back to a HC role. Win-win to me.

This is some really good stuff y'all! Dare I say we are assembling a NCAA caliber roster

Think of the subtraction vs. Addition
Okpomo-Walton 6/3 in 15 mpg w/ 23 starts and 84 Pac12 games with 2 ACLs
Massoud-LaRavia 12/6 2nd team All MVC
Dubose-Monsanto SoCon FOY/3rd team AllSC, 12/7 w/ 52 treys
Neath-Hildreth Ginger Brit, KillaCam, have you seen the highlights?
Johnson-Taylor
Adams-McCray
Antonio-?
Wilkins-?

I so like the trend here. Forbsey!

Think of the subtraction vs. Addition
Okpomo-Walton 6/3 in 15 mpg w/ 23 starts and 84 Pac12 games with 2 ACLs
Massoud-LaRavia 12/6 2nd team All MVC
Dubose-Monsanto SoCon FOY/3rd team AllSC, 12/7 w/ 52 treys
Neath-Hildreth Ginger Brit, KillaCam, have you seen the highlights?
Johnson-Taylor
Adams-McCray
Antonio-?
Wilkins-?

I so like the trend here. Forbsey!

Boom. Got that right. Seems to me most all these guys can play all facets of the game and are athletes. We really had too many one dimensional guys last year and we are significantly upgraded. ALOT of upgrades that is for sure.

Boom. Got that right. Seems to me most all these guys can play all facets of the game and are athletes. We really had too many one dimensional guys last year and we are significantly upgraded. ALOT of upgrades that is for sure.

Length and athleticism baby. You can definitely tell the style we are looking to play based on the guys we are going after.

Forbes is 7 for 7 in bringing in top 150 caliber talent or better.

The biggest key to next season is Carter Whitt’s development, IMO.

If we can count on high level ACC play from Carter then I truly believe we could be onto something. I’m confident in our front court with the additions of Laravia and Walton, and expected development from Tariq and Ody.

Rally hope we can add one more quality Wing to share minutes with Mucius and Monsanto.

Will be curious which Freshman steps up. I’m high on all of them, but my guess is Cam will most likely be closest to contributing early, solely based on the fact he plays against grown men currently.

Good times ahead!

The biggest key to next season is Carter Whitt’s development, IMO.

If we can count on high level ACC play from Carter then I truly believe we could be onto something. I’m confident in our front court with the additions of Laravia and Walton, and expected development from Tariq and Ody.

Rally hope we can add one more quality Wing to share minutes with Mucius and Monsanto.

Will be curious which Freshman steps up. I’m high on all of them, but my guess is Cam will most likely be closest to contributing early, solely based on the fact he plays against grown men currently.

Good times ahead!

Conor had a great article on the “Get Right” program and the team’s offseason workouts. Highly recommend subscribing to his stuff.

Nice game for Cam today. 13 points in 22 min.

The stat I love is he was 7-8 from the charity stripe. He's struggled mightily with free throws.

He also continues to draw a lot of fouls. Most on team each game typically

Back