• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I remember watching Othello at RJR my freshman year. Pretty sure they have like 7 guys go D1 or D2 on that team.

Lost to Raleigh Wakefield in the state finals by 1.

Brandon White and Christ Essandoko are important recruits for the Deacons. If Winston-Salem Prep and Winston-Salem Christian are going to produce legitimate high major players, the Deacs need to establish themselves as the top option at both schools. The CP3 team should have been in that category but the previous coaches failed to establish that relationship. Wake Forest needs to own the Triad.

Yes. Hell, yes.

Cam Scott goes to my sons high school. when they were in middle school, Cam would take the shuttle over to the high school because he was on the varsity in 8th grade! I’ll keep a lookout on this one for sure

If Wake pulls Gortman out of SC, that will once again show you what recruits think of college bball in our state.

He has the talent to he a program changer for us. Let's hope Mckie and Forbes can pull this off.

He has the talent to he a program changer for us. Let's hope Mckie and Forbes can pull this off.

Yeah we need McKie to move into his house or mow his lawn or babysit his little sister.

Josh Dix on campus today/tomorrow for official visit

Last edited:
Was he being recruited by other schools or was he planning on working his way up through the European leagues?

Back