• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

so was Juwan Howard a bad hire since he had no HC exp prior to Michigan? Roy @ Kansas? Gut @ UNC?

I spoke to an ACC AD recently and he seemed very enthusiastic about the opportunity for all of the other teams due to Dukes and UNCs coaching choices.

Just tell me it wasn’t Currie who’s stupid enough to say that, please.

Scheyer could be a home run, but no one knows at this point. He could be the smartest and most charismatic (doubtful) coach in the world, and until he runs his own program, impossible to know how well he will run things. For those that claim that Scheyer has been running the program for the last couple of years, I wouldn't consider the last couple of years as particularly successful for Duke, nor would I consider the most recent Duke teams as particularly well-coached. This past season was a massive disappointment. That was with K closing the deal on recruits. Not clear if Scheyer can recruit on that level.

is this the right thread to talk about drake dating amari bailey's mom?

definitely like that plotline in Ballers where spencer starts dating the recruit's hot mom

Wake Forest needs to bump up there recruiting. Players have shied away since Danny was driven off.

Johnson Grass unless your being sarcastic you need to get out from under the rock you are living under. The talent is upgraded exponentially and THEIR recruiting for next year is light years ahead of Danny. Now at least we have a chance with some good players.

To Josh Dix:

Get out while you can or you never will

Sincerely,
A former "kid from Iowa"

Johnson Grass unless your being sarcastic you need to get out from under the rock you are living under. The talent is upgraded exponentially and THEIR recruiting for next year is light years ahead of Danny. Now at least we have a chance with some good players.

He's a parody

Johnson Grass is a noxious weed that is required to be kept mowed in many areas. Read the posts accordingly.

Back