• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

My only regret from last night is that we didn't have a 100 recruits there to watch it in person.

Impact of the transfer portal - among the top 5 players in each of the top 6 conferences, 11 (37%) have transferred at least once:

Kenpom lists his top 5 players per conference

1. Big XII (2 of top 5 are transfers) - among the top 5, #'s 3 and 4 (Ajinko and Brockington) have transferred, twice each
2. Big Ten (0) - no transfers among KP's top 5 players
3. SEC (4) - #1 Tshiebwe, #2 Eason, #4 Castleton, #5 Green all transfers
4. Big East (1) - Villanova has 3 of the top 5 players and they are all homegrown and old; #3 Nunge is a transfer
5. Pac 12 (2) - #2 Juzang, #5 Brown are transfers (#s 1 and 3 are foreign players)
6. ACC (2) - #2 ManMan, #3 Aluma are transfers (would think there is a decent chance Jake cracks the top 5 on this list)

Do we have a legitimate shot at Judah Mintz? Looks to be the top unsigned HS guard still on the table.

Do we have a legitimate shot at Judah Mintz? Looks to be the top unsigned HS guard still on the table.

Seems that way. He was here on Saturday for the UNC game and Forbes is visiting him tomorrow.

His perceived front-runner, Xavier, appears to be out of the running after getting a commit from PG Desmond Claude last week.

Seems that way. He was here on Saturday for the UNC game and Forbes is visiting him tomorrow.

His perceived front-runner, Xavier, appears to be out of the running after getting a commit from PG Desmond Claude last week.

In addition to the schools visiting him mentioned in that tweet, I think Florida is in a solid position, too.

I think yearly roster churn is one reason for declining interest in men’s college basketball.

I pretty sure the reason for my declining interest in college basketball is that we've been shitty for a decade. If roster churn works to our advantage now with Forbes, I say churn, baby, churn.

I just saw that Robert Dillingham committed to NC State. When is the NCAA going to investigate that program? They're obviously paying these guys, right?

I mean, there's no basketball reason that Dillingham would want to go to NC State right now. It's pretty clear that they're just tossing cash at players at this point.

ETA: That Donda situation was really sketchy. I'm not sure if you saw the controversy after Dillingham's dad alleged that his handler kidnapped him and brought him to Donda.

With NIL, what is to be investigated? Even if the money is coming from State, the money won’t be traceable to State.

Just noticed the addition of preferred walkon Luc Robinson 6'10/250. Good student, too. Could prove to be a useful piece.

Anybody know what happened to Luc Robinson? I don't see him listed on the Wake roster.

Anybody know what happened to Luc Robinson? I don't see him listed on the Wake roster.

I keep meaning to ask about this. I saw him on the roster up until maybe a week ago and he was in the team picture - but I haven’t seen him on the bench at any of the games I’ve been to or on TV.

Back