• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Kidd could come to Wake and make a huge difference or he could hang out and hope things get better next year. Even if he comes to Wake and there is no season he has a year of development at Wake with all our coaches and facilities. Seems like a win for him and for us.

This thread is getting me excited - not sure I'm ready for that or not

I have a silly question...if there's no season, would that effectively be a redshirt for anyone/everyone who qualifies or would that year of eligibilty simply get rolled to the next year by the NCAA (assuming that's a unanimous vote by the committee) and still leave the possibility of a redshirt for some people?

If I'm Kidd, going back to high school after graduating seems like a step backwards if there's risk of not having a basketball season in general. I'd rather be in college. If this season doesn't count against future eligibility, my gut tells me his camp is suggesting he reclassify to 2020 and enroll early. I'd be pumped if we landed him.

Last edited:
John Butler just released a top 6, my source tells me it will be hard to get him, i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Need to have John Collins call Kidd. A couple of good years at Wake can lead to NBA stardom

My guess at his destination in order by likelihood:
FSU, S.C., Clemson.

Another great example of how different services rate very differently. Rivals has him with 4 stars, VC has him with 2. That's why I look more at the list of offers.

Another great example of how different services rate very differently. Rivals has him with 4 stars, VC has him with 2. That's why I look more at the list of offers.

Verbal Commits doesn't rate players. Their rankings are based on shared rankings from the recruiting sites but quite often they've not been too proactive in maintaining the rankings and as a result a lot of players just have the unranked 2 star rating.

VC's strength is the offer database & accuracy. That is the main (and arguably only) use for the site.

Anyone have any real scoop on Lynn Kidd and if he is going to reclassify?

A poster on the other board is saying his top source is saying it’s a long shot and he will most likely stay in 2021.

Anyone have any real scoop on Lynn Kidd and if he is going to reclassify?

A poster on the other board is saying his top source is saying it’s a long shot and he will most likely stay in 2021.
Demon is a complicated guy. The former official "insider" back when the main WF board was on Scout, he definitely had plenty of access & would fill the premium board with good info. But then his info became more scarce & some even less reliable. Not sure of his level of connectedness with WF now but it's safe to say that it is not even close to what it was like 15 years ago.

Demon is a complicated guy. The former official "insider" back when the main WF board was on Scout, he definitely had plenty of access & would fill the premium board with good info. But then his info became more scarce & some even less reliable. Not sure of his level of connectedness with WF now but it's safe to say that it is not even close to what it was like 15 years ago.
I cannot edit but meant to add:

If there is contrasting info coming from established recruiting guys & him, it's reasonable to believe the other people's info due to their established recent track record.

Thanks. Hopefully he’s wrong. That dude would be an absolute game changer for us.

Speaking of not being able to edit. I cannot edit the first post in this thread to update it. Anyway to fix it? If not, I can edit my 2nd post in the thread, so I guess I could put the updates there.

Speaking of not being able to edit. I cannot edit the first post in this thread to update it. Anyway to fix it? If not, I can edit my 2nd post in the thread, so I guess I could put the updates there.

Yeah I'm gonna try and dig around more for this, but it sucks so hard since it seems totally random about which posts are affected by this bug. If you can edit your second post to start putting the info in I can edit and "wipe out" the first one too to make it a little cleaner/more obvious for now.

Back