• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Yea i’ve talked to some guys on the high school bball seen who thought McCray was always a 4 star top 100 guy.

Yeah I'm gonna try and dig around more for this, but it sucks so hard since it seems totally random about which posts are affected by this bug. If you can edit your second post to start putting the info in I can edit and "wipe out" the first one too to make it a little cleaner/more obvious for now.

I copied the info into the second post. But now I can't edit that post 2nd post anymore. Is the size of the post triggering the glitch?

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting

I copied the info into the second post. But now I can't edit that post 2nd post anymore. Is the size of the post triggering the glitch?

Size doesn’t matter, or so I’m told.

Eta: wait, this is basketball so I guess size does matter.

Ah weird, maybe it is something to do with that.

Question, if you click the "edit post" button, what exactly happens for you, are you just getting to a blank text box when it loads up the editor? Maybe a workaround could be just to copy the contents back into that blank post box and then save it after editing how you need to?

Yeah it’s that blank text box error. I’ll try the work around you suggested when I need to update it.

My source tells me we are the leader for Daniel Nixon right now. He is cutting his list to 10 next week and i’m not sure when he is making a decision.

My source tells me we are the leader for Daniel Nixon right now. He is cutting his list to 10 next week and i’m not sure when he is making a decision.

9766510.jpg

Watched Jamie Shaw’s interview with Nixon from a few months ago. We had not begun recruiting him at that point. Really likeable young man. Hope the best for him in the future.

If y'all have twitter handles jump on and show Lynn Kidd some love.

Maybe KIDD can go back to Cal and run down more some students on sidewalk or teach course in wife-beating, KIDD would fit in well in NFL.

Kidd really does look like Collins, but maybe a better outside shot at this stage?

Back