Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Carter Whitt Commits! and Cam Hildreth from UK!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    [QUOTE=History2001;3584991]
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    It was posted as a jab at the guy who regularly laments the lack of white players on our basketball teams. Seems like posting racist shit on the sports board is the kind of shit we shouldn't be allowing. We are never going to get rid of the racism that occurs on these boards (or anywhere) if the Tunnels is the only place we are allowed to address it.[/QUOTE

Regularly laments???? I mentioned it one time since I noted that Manning hardly ever tried to recruit white players. Not sure why this is deemed racist because on some college campuses black students are requesting black only dorms. Anyway, I like how Forbes recruits.

bring it on social justice warriors.
    LOL at not sure what you mean. Manning was a shit recruiter who struck out with good players of different races. We had white players team when he was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by History2001 View Post
    Regularly laments???? I mentioned it one time since I noted that Manning hardly ever tried to recruit white players. Not sure why this is deemed racist because on some college campuses black students are requesting black only dorms. Anyway, I like how Forbes recruits.

bring it on social justice warriors.
    one time?

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...=1#post3525876

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Deacon 65 View Post
    Manning never recruits good white players
    Manning never recruits good white players.

Hey Manning: play some of the white guys.
    Play some of your white players....
    Another white kid? ....did Manning try to recruit him? What a season this has been with more attention being paid to Hoard an a Mock Draft than Wake basketball. Looks like I will save more money by not buying season tickets.
    Slow white making Sarr look stupid.

Manning does not recruit good white players.
    Among other things Manning rarely does is to recruit good white players-note Notre Dame.
    Plus Manning doesn't recruit diversity. Every year some slow white kid burns us fo 20 points or more.
    White Lives Matter................
    Manning an F for not recruiting white players-note Notre Dame and other teams.
    ..We may need to recruit more white guys who can shoot the ball.
    Manning might want to play some of the white guys on the bench...after all don't we love diversity?
    And to top it all off.... jesus christ dude

We have to many dark horses on this team already.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Racists and boomers ruining things what a surprise.
    It’s called circle jerking.

Whew, I stand corrected. How the hell does the Mods allow that shit be posted? I mean “we need more white players”? WTF? Are you kidding me??
    I spoke way too soon thinking that would never be allowed. I owe you one, BBD.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsPop View Post
    Whew, I stand corrected. How the hell does the Mods allow that shit be posted? I mean “we need more white players”? WTF? Are you kidding me??
    Sometimes the truth hurts....I call them as I see them...

Sometimes the truth hurts....I call them as I see them...
    You are on ignore you POS. You have no friend here. Go back in your hole.

Good post.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    one time?

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...=1#post3525876

BeachBum: I knew you would find more and I believe they all applied to the Manning years. Congratulations, you are a good little social justice warrior.

And to top it all off.... jesus christ dude

Whoops, bad time to step away and enjoy a Friday night. Good lord. Also holy shit I had no idea DD65/History2001 (yes, it is not that hard to tie your two profiles together) had THAT many posts like that.

Sorry y'all, let this go on far too long. Definitely missed the forest for the trees on this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tagsfan View Post
    The approach is appreciated. Putting folks on Ignore is also an option.
    I don't want to put racists on ignore because I don't want to ignore what they say. It should be confronted.

Saying that it's off-topic for the thread is pretty close to when commentators try to ignore injustices by asking athletes to "stick to sports." -- "Take the conversation somewhere else so I can ignore it." I think the thread can take it to highlight the actions of a racist for a page or two. C'mon.

Props to Pop for being open-minded enough to think about. Fuck DD for clearly being closed-minded and regurgitating the same thing -- attacking BBD with a tired trope when a light is cast on past posts.
    Last edited by TenaciousKory; 09-04-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    It shouldn't need to said but we need the best players possible regardless of race, religion, creed, or color. I'm confident Forbes will recruit them and coach them up.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    I don't want to put racists on ignore because I don't want to ignore what they say. It should be confronted.

Saying that it's off-topic for the thread is pretty close to when commentators try to ignore injustices by asking athletes to "stick to sports." -- "Take the conversation somewhere else so I can ignore it." I think the thread can take it to highlight the actions of a racist for a page or two. C'mon.

Props to Pop for being open-minded enough to think about. Fuck DD for clearly being closed-minded and regurgitating the same thing -- attacking BBD with a tired trope when a light is cast on past posts.
    Good post

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It shouldn't need to said but we need the best players possible regardless of race, religion, creed, or color. I'm confident Forbes will recruit them and coach them up.
    Absolutely.

Yeah, Dutch is total trash. You'd usually be right with your earlier post but he's the exception.

Those posts should be deleted too

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by nvadeac View Post
    No Klan Meetings here but don't you have a riot to attend or a car dealership to torch?
    Quote Originally Posted by nvadeac View Post
    The person you refer to as a "racist" had a crisp reply. If goes for you too "F YOU".
    Any other points you want to make, sweetie?

Our apologies for not spotting dutch/history a bit sooner. He gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Why are you less concerned with racism than people calling out racism?
    Good Lord...

Quote Originally Posted by pinochadeac View Post
    Off topic posts should be removed from this thread and dumped into a different thread. Particularly on this thread.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Buttermaker View Post
    This
    Definitely wouldn’t want off topic posts to distract from the avalanches of recruiting news lately.

Good point. And there certainly are not enough political/social pissing matches on the Tunnels. Let’s clutter up the sports threads with that shit too!