Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Probably a stupid refinancing mortgage question..

Ishmael Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Yeah, the answer here is to not touch the rental mortgage (rates aren't near as low on investment properties, anyways) and refi the primary down to 2.875 assuming you'll be in it for more than a couple more years.
    Thanks. I was thinking of rolling the rental mortgage into the primary so that Id get 2.875-3 on one mortgage. We may be selling the primary in the next couple of years however.

How many Big Johnson, Coed Naked, and Big Dog T-shirts did/does GTB own, the starting bid must be greater than 50.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    GTB, aren't you a big Dave Ramsey guy?
    Yeah man, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    How many Big Johnson, Coed Naked, and Big Dog T-shirts did/does GTB own, the starting bid must be greater than 50.
    lol, awesome. I would have those, but my closet is too full of NO FEAR and AND1 shirts/shorts.

Secret Santa this shirt is for GTB during Christmas.

I disagree with you
    stupid poors, just buy more money

/thread

Robert O'Kelley
    After mentioning the pay-extra-principal calculations (where apparently I had a shitty mortgage company in the past) I went ahead and paid extra principal this month to see how it affected the remainder of the amortization schedule, and I can report that US Bank did the payments recalculation and now my principal/interest ratios are more favorable for the remainder of the loan and it did save me a reasonable chunk of interest.