• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Hard to believe you actually want to stop racist police violence when you don’t seem to give a single fuck about any of the grandstanding Democrats outright refusing to do anything about it.

Deac Pop Deac Pop Deac Pop...Can you Can you Can you...see the see the see the...Democrat criticism Democrat criticism Democrat criticism......echo echo echo...

Jesus dude.

That’s fair, what place do I have to question *any* black mans views on policing and systemic racism
3680b988c38a604467c2a19fc95c06df.jpg

Hard to believe you actually want to stop racist police violence when you don’t seem to give a single fuck about any of the grandstanding Democrats outright refusing to do anything about it.

Where was that in the 62 second clip? Post the whole interaction so I know what I'm supposed to get angry about. All I heard was Biden say he's working on the issues and he ran on three things people told him wouldn't work. He started talking about the first and the clip was done.

Jesus dude.

Yeah really. And then he made it worse.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Dude, take a walk and get some fresh air.

I’m outside on a playground, sorry to upset the tunnels liberal sensibilities by questioning everyone’s default only black friend.

Deac Pop Deac Pop Deac Pop...Can you Can you Can you...see the see the see the...Democrat criticism Democrat criticism Democrat criticism......echo echo echo...

This post worked better on the web than it did on tappa.

I’m outside on a playground, sorry to upset the tunnels liberal sensibilities by questioning everyone’s default only black friend.

Or you could just post the whole clip and explain what we should be angry about.

Or you could just post the whole clip and explain what we should be angry about.

Why would I post the whole clip when you don’t even give a shit about the most offensive part of it? The entire clip covers multiple subjects, and if I were addressing all of those subjects, I would post the whole clip. I posted a response to a portion of the clip that I found to be egregious, mostly for Joe Biden’s disrespect for anyone who dares question his methods or intentions. He’s a fucking prick. How do I know he’s a prick? Because he demonstrates that in public at least once a month. I hoped that he would at least be more gracious with progressives in his fucking transition period, but no. So just be honest - you don’t care when Joe Biden aggressively dismisses specific and valid concerns of black political activists, to their face. There was all this bullshit solidarity this summer when hundreds of thousands of people were in the streets, chanting and getting tear gassed, but now that the cameras are off and Election Day is passed, liberals don’t give a single fuck about the demands of that political movement they just celebrated a few months ago. Lots of “Black Lives Matter” lawn signs in safe lily white neighborhoods, but no fuckingbody willing to speak up to their elected Democrats.

Why would I post the whole clip when you don’t even give a shit about the most offensive part of it? The entire clip covers multiple subjects, and if I were addressing all of those subjects, I would post the whole clip. I posted a response to a portion of the clip that I found to be egregious, mostly for Joe Biden’s disrespect for anyone who dares question his methods or intentions. He’s a fucking prick. How do I know he’s a prick? Because he demonstrates that in public at least once a month. I hoped that he would at least be more gracious with progressives in his fucking transition period, but no. So just be honest - you don’t care when Joe Biden aggressively dismisses specific and valid concerns of black political activists, to their face. There was all this bullshit solidarity this summer when hundreds of thousands of people were in the streets, chanting and getting tear gassed, but now that the cameras are off and Election Day is passed, liberals don’t give a single fuck about the demands of that political movement they just celebrated a few months ago. Lots of “Black Lives Matter” lawn signs in safe lily white neighborhoods, but no fuckingbody willing to speak up to their elected Democrats.

If that was the "most offensive" part, that was a nothing burger. Geez man. You're a prick at least twice a day and you're a random guy on a message board. Once a month is pretty good. I've seen him be gracious with progressives and I've seen him be combative with progressives. I've seen him be gracious with conservatives and I've seen him be combative with conservatives. You're flipping your shit because a guy who thinks he's doing the right thing is standing up for what he's doing.

You're flipping your shit

Emotional nuance doesn’t translate on this board - I’m bitching about Biden on the thread that I created for nearly that explicit purpose; I’m exasperated with you because you post the same asinine response every single fucking time I post a complaint about major Democratic figures. It ads nothing to the conversation, and it draws me into to these stupid fucking arguments with you. If only you could ignore my posts as easily as you ignore Democratic ineptitude

Adding on to that point, I didn’t post the audio or bring up the entire clip because I didn’t want to rehash the same debate about Defund The Police. I just thought it was ridiculous that Biden would speak so scornfully and condescendingly to the head of the fucking NAACP about a very pertinent criticism made about Tom Vilsack, the stupid fuck who fired Shirley Sherrod over a Breitbart smear job

https://mainernews.com/how-sara-gideon-lost-to-collins-the-day-after-she-entered-the-race

“In the aftermath of Election Day, some top Democrats sought to blame progressives for the party’s poor showing in Senate and House races, but the DSCC’s record speaks for itself. Of the 18 Senate candidates endorsed by the committee, only four were victorious last month (two contenders, both in Georgia, failed to win on Nov. 3 but qualified for runoff elections next month)...”

“...On the afternoon and evening of Election Day, the Gideon campaign sent multiple e-mails urging supporters “to rush one final contribution right now to help us keep our digital ads on the air until the polls close.” It was subsequently revealed that her campaign still had about $15 million left in its war chest at the time“

“The model this cycle — and the model I am certain we’ll see repeated as Chuck Schumer continues on as Minority Leader — is that the party chooses a candidate they expect to bring in money, a candidate who will go along with corporate interests that fund the legions of Democratic campaign professionals that keep the machine running,” Kidman continued. “Mainers could smell the disingenuousness a mile away and, frankly, I don’t think the top-dollar, out-of-state consultants who worked on the campaign did anything at all to mask it.”

“...A review of the Gideon campaign’s finance filings reveals page after page of big payments to out-of-state consulting firms and media companies. DSCC executive director Mindy Myers personally received over $100,000 from Gideon’s campaign for consulting services. Bully Pulpit Interactive, a Democratic ad agency that also worked for Biden this year, was paid over $8 million. Aisle 518 Strategies, a D.C. digital fundraising outfit, raked in over $6 million.
Grassroots Media, an ad-buying operation based in Philadelphia, pocketed over $21 million from the Gideon campaign. The company (which did not respond to Mainer’s request for comment) lists only two people on its website as employees: president and founder Mike D’Ettorre and an assistant hired fresh out of college last summer.
Maine’s daily newspapers, which reported Gideon’s quarterly fundraising totals as evidence of her campaign’s strength, also cashed in, collectively earning over $1 million in ad revenue...”

Citing research by Van Ness Creative Strategies, the Washington Post published a memo last month that found “of the 23,000 Facebook ads Sara Gideon ran this cycle, zero included written copy with the words ‘jobs’ or ‘economy.’”

Back